Page 91 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

Quote Originally Posted by Detonation View Post
    I got the Wizards winning tonight. I have them winning on 6 now, they should had been closing out the series tonight if they hadn't blown game 2 and IT wasn't such a badass.

About the Warriors, I'm thinking the Spurs have no chance against the Warriors which is why I'm starting to want the Rockets to win, especially with Leonard injured. You guys are taking the Rockets too lightly, they are good enough to beat any team if they get hott for a couple games, including the Warriors, however I don't see them beating both the Cavs and Warriors though. The Rockets and Cavs are the only teams that can keep up with GS offensively and play good defense/contain the Warriors when it matters. If you think about it, the Rockets match up well against the Warriors, and a big key to beat the Warriors is having someone that can bother Curry and the Rockets have Beverly.

Also, the Warriors are not as good defensively as their regular season rank/stats show, I think that will be exposed next series if they play against the Rockets and I have no doubt it will show against the Cavs if they get there.
    This analysis is funny to me. Especially after watching the Rockets fall flat on their face. Tell me how the Warriors will lose to the Cavaliers.

I don't think he thought the warriors would lose to the rockets teeoh. Just that the rockets would be scarier if they caught fire from three. Spurs winning last night without Leonard is pretty massive though. If they can play like that against the warriors it'll be a series.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    This analysis is funny to me. Especially after watching the Rockets fall flat on their face. Tell me how the Warriors will lose to the Cavaliers.
    Why is that funny? what happened between the Spurs and Rockets has nothing to do with how they would fair against GS or what I said about the Rockets. It's all about matchups. Clearly, last night was a huge choke job by the Rockets, especially by Harden. I had the Spurs winning in 6 in my earlier posts but in that post I said I'd rather see the Rockets against GS based on matchup and the probability of the Rockets getting hot in a single series, what I said is if they get hott for a single series with the offensive power they got, they could beat anyone, and the probability of that happening in two series in a row is basically none, which is why I said they wouldn't be able to beat both GS and Cavs. We seen it before with a bunch of teams in the past that shoot tons of 3s or got ton of offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Detonation View Post
    Why is that funny? what happened between the Spurs and Rockets has nothing to do with how they would fair against GS or what I said about the Rockets. It's all about matchups. Clearly, last night was a huge choke job by the Rockets, especially by Harden. I had the Spurs winning in 6 in my earlier posts but in that post I said I'd rather see the Rockets against GS based on matchup and the probability of the Rockets getting hot in a single series, what I said is if they get hott for a single series with the offensive power they got, they could beat anyone, and the probability of that happening in two series in a row is basically none, which is why I said they wouldn't be able to beat both GS and Cavs. We seen it before with a bunch of teams in the past that shoot tons of 3s or got ton of offense.
    Okay, that's great. You said that the Rockets are one of the few select teams that plays good defense and contains the Warriors. I disagree with that statement. Rockets got exposed by a Spurs team down a couple key players. I wouldn't consider the Spurs a tougher match-up vs the Rockets as opposed to the Warriors.

I'm curious on your analysis for the WCF match-up.

Western Conference Finals:

Warriors vs. Spurs
    Warriors in 5

I think the spurs with Kawhi are better then the cavs so I'll say warriors in 6 or 7

Spurs vs. Warriors is going to come down to SA scoring on GS's defense. In their 4 losses to GS the last 2 years, SA has had such a difficulty scoring on them. If they can score consistently, they can set up their defense and limit GS a little more.

GS should definitely be favored, but if Kawhi is fully healthy, SA will give GS a tougher time than people expect. Houston was a great team for them to play and get used to prior to playing the Warriors. Should be a great series.

John. Fucking. Wall.

There will be a game 7 in Boston.

Also Bradley Beal was on fire in the fourth. Amazing possession after amazing possession.

Porter also scored zero points lol.

If the wiz lose this game I'm gonna be pissed.

Dirty fucking Warriors. Fake champs two years ago where every team they faced had significant injuries. Now Zaza takes out Kawhi in a fucking hit job.

Thread Information