Page 93 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

I'm so sad right now

Washington's bench scored 5 points

Fire Scott Brooks. He sucks. Why the fuck did Mahinmi get so much time? He didn't even have a single rebound in 16 minutes. Why no Oubrae? Jennings looked pretty bad but he should have been given a chance to spell Wall. Wall was clearly gassed in the 4th.

I hope LeBron drops 80 on them every game.

He will.

Philly gets the #3 pick. Will be interesting if they go for Jackson or a pg. Lowry + Jackson + Simmons + Saric (or covington) + Embiid? Excited for Milwaukee and Philly to break out next year.

It's funny how Aldridge closed out and took away the landing for Curry in Game 1 and Durant in Game 2, yet you don't see me accusing him of manslaughter and asking for his head. Luckily neither were injured. Spurs fans (and Serge) haven't mentioned any of this like it never even happened. Yet Pachulia is the devil because Poppovich kept Leonard in after re-aggravating his ankle on Lee's foot on the bench before landing on Pachulia's foot.

I'll be waiting to hear back on how the Spurs blew a 25 point lead in Game 1 and lost Game 2 by 36 points all because of Parker and Leonard. Yeah, they're the reason why the Spurs aren't up 2-0.

Leonard for sure is the reason they lost. I wouldn't say the spurs would be up, but Leonard is definitely the 2nd or 3rd best player in the whole league right now

you're delusion if you don't think the series would be 1-1 if leonard played through all of game 1.

I've seen crazier comebacks in the NBA.

You're an absolute clown, TO. Spurs win game 1 every time if Leonard doesn't go down.

I didn't say anything about the undercut on Durant because I didn't watch game 2 since Leonard was out. Watching it now, it's clearly a dirty play in retaliation for hurting Leonard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    you're delusion if you don't think the series would be 1-1 if leonard played through all of game 1.
    I'm sure the Spurs would most likely have hung on to win with Leonard to steal Game 1. That's not guaranteed by any means though. Warriors are built to come back from large deficits. Look at the stats from this season. 1-1 for the Warriors is still very comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    You're an absolute clown, TO. Spurs win game 1 every time if Leonard doesn't go down.

I didn't say anything about the undercut on Durant because I didn't watch game 2 since Leonard was out. Watching it now, it's clearly a dirty play in retaliation for hurting Leonard.
    You used my previous insult, good one? See my above post. Warriors win this series with or without Leonard.

Thread Information