Page 95 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast

Thread: For NBA fans

there's no point having any discussion about Bay Area sports with you

the fact that you pretty much only talk about Bay Area sports should give you enough of an inkling about that, but I won't hold my breath there

Lololol

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    This is an interesting query. On one hand, you are one of the biggest GS homers I've ever seen. On the other hand, Mav is a Lakers fan and thinks Kobe is the best player in the world. So you're both kind of stupid in your own unique way.

But in this case, Mav is right. Spurs win that game with Kawhi playing and the series is probably tied 1-1 right now. Fuck Zaza for ruining what could have been a really good series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post

I hate Kobe
    You hate Kobe because he retired and left Lakers basketball in ruins, furthering his point. Clearly. God I hate superfans /s

Quote Originally Posted by The One
    I've been a Warriors fan since 2002, including the "We Believe" era in 2007 that had Baron Davis, Jason Richardson, Matt Barnes, and Monta Ellis. I still have my signed basketball from JRich. I was born in Oakland. Nice try...go blow it out your ass, Manon.

What people seem to be missing the point on, you included, is that whether it's 2-0, or 1-1, Warriors are winning this series in 5 games. The first half of Game 1 in the series was an abomination. If you don't see that, then there's no point in continuing this conversation.

I think Mav is trying to say just have some perspective, T.O. You can be a total homer and still have solid perspective. However, yours seems to influence everything you think pertaining to sports.

Have to agree with everyone here teeoh. You're a massive homer lol. That doesn't mean you're a bandwagon fan, it just means you pretty much only ever post about bay area teams and have very biased opinions on them. Mav on the other hand isn't a homer at all, he's just a fairweather sports fan.

Not sayin it's a bad thing buddy, you do you. If everyone was a hardcore elitist prick we would constantly have arguments on here about vagina hands.

Jesus this is ugly..

Mav doesn't hate Kobe. Mav hates Paul Pierce.

You can't really be a homer and still have solid sports perspective when you're talking about the team that you cheer for. If you did, you wouldn't be a homer.

okay, that's true, I do hate Paul Pierce for sure

he sucks

was never a big Kobe fan though and I hate the state of the Lakers for sure

I guess I have become somewhat of a fairweather fan :/

I just don't have time to sit down and watch sports anymore, I keep up with scores and news, but I haven't watched a game in forever.

I view it as you being too cool for our nerdy ass conversations most of the time for what it's worth lol. I probably have a borderline unhealthy obsession with basketball and baseball. You guys don't even wanna know the hockey side of me lol.

I can't participate properly if I don't watch enough, which is why I mostly stay out of it now.

its easier for me to keep up with the NFL because there are less games, which is why I mostly stay to that thread

I read every post here though, even in the MLB thread too

I definitely used to participate a ton in this thread too

I don't watch the NBA much anymore either, because I don't have a ton of time. If Philly can get all of their players healthy and playing together at the same time I would probably watch them.

Thread Information