Yeah that's probably the only one though that I can think of though that's comparable. I don't think anything like this has happened other than this and where you are in the Bay Area. The only difference is I got to live it which was a much difference experience. I hate basketball and football but I like baseball and hockey, but no less it's been a prolific time to be a sports fan in Boston. The Celtics, even though I don't care about basketball, are absolutely going to own the East now. The Patriots are on the tail end of their dynasty with Tom Brady being as old as he is, but they obviously got their worth out of him. The Bruins are always in contention (though most of us here feel they should have won more than they did, they sort of under preformed), and the Red Sox look like they're set up to be a dynasty for the next few years.

It's funny too because Boston SUCKED at every sport when I was a kid in the nineties. We didn't win a damn thing. Once the Patriots won in 2001 it was just insane, we started winning absolutely everything across all four sports. I don't even think it's up for debate that we're the most prolific sports town of the last twenty years, and by a huge margin. It'll come to an end eventually, it always does, but it's at least been a fun ride.

But yeah, Bay Area is probably the only thing that's similar.