Page 190 of 194 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194 LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1935

Thread: For MLB fans

Theyve eliminated the intentional walk now anyways. You just put the guy on by motioning the the umpire now.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Theyve eliminated the intentional walk now anyways. You just put the guy on by motioning the the umpire now.
    seems like that a long time overdue

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Nope, they changed the rule recently. That literally happens exactly as you pointed out.

I'm legitimately depressed that there's no baseball.

My wife and I have been to a ton of AAA Nashville Sounds games since we're 40 minutes away. This was the last season we'd get to go before moving and there's not really any close stadiums to where we're moving in Missouri.

Shits fucking over LA sports. Gave away prospects for mookie betts and we won’t even get to use him. Also if NBA season is cancelled Lakers have no chance next year.

I feel you. I'm an MLB superfan. I was literally counting down every single day until the opener.

Pretty depressed lol. I decided to download a TAP baseball app. I guess it's some baseball...

Quote Originally Posted by Madamos View Post
    I feel you. I'm an MLB superfan. I was literally counting down every single day until the opener.

Pretty depressed lol. I decided to download a TAP baseball app. I guess it's some baseball...
    OOTP Baseball on steam is amazing. Also the show 20 is pretty sick too.

Quote Originally Posted by Habeas Corpus View Post
    Shits fucking over LA sports. Gave away prospects for mookie betts and we won’t even get to use him. Also if NBA season is cancelled Lakers have no chance next year.
    I have no sympathy for Dodgers fans. I want a ring so Kershaw can have it but that's about it. The Braves haven't been truly relevant since the 90s/early 00s despite back to back div champs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    I have no sympathy for Dodgers fans. I want a ring so Kershaw can have it but that's about it. The Braves haven't been truly relevant since the 90s/early 00s despite back to back div champs.
    Kershaw is the last dodger who deserves a ring with his playoff performances. Best regular season pitcher of all time statistically speaking but way too disappointing year after year in the post. Although Roberts is partially at fault for not being able to say no to him. Also Braves are sick right now, one of my favorite NL teams.
    Last edited by Habeas Corpus; 04-08-2020 at 08:43 PM.

Thread Information