He's outright hated here. He's absolutely miserable being in Boston. I've said it before but a lot of athletes - and not just in baseball, all sports - fucking hate coming to Boston because the media here is extreeeeemely harsh. We have high expectations, probably unreasonably high, since we've won so much over the years, so the general public is relentlessly critical of basically everyone in every sport to the point of honestly being really mean. It's like a known thing, a ton of people have vocalized they hate being in Boston because it's basically like a colony of merciless pricks. David Price has been very vocal that he hates it here, and we all know he only came for the money. He's super overrated and the entire city wants him gone because he's such a huge waste of money. I think it was like a 230 million dollar contract, and he absolutely is not worth that money. I'll be really surprised if they resign him. He bitches about how the press is too mean here in the media on an almost daily basis, he's like a fucking child and calls out journalists all the time saying nobody like him. Fuck off. Go to the south or something where people are more mild mannered, you're an adult and you chose to come here. If I were the Red Sox I'd just tell him not to let the door hit him on the ass on his way out. Whiney little fucker.