Page 156 of 194 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1935

Thread: For MLB fans

Mariners win by 1 run every fucking game I swear. It’s unbelievable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

I turned 30 today and decided to go watch some baseball.

met Ricky Henderson (signed my mug I'm holding)

and David Justice (signed my baseball and mug [that Reggie signed], and some current A's pitcher also signed the ball)

and then during the game when we were down somethign like 2/3 runs I was like I hope Edwin (who was on deck or next after that) hits a home run so I can see him do the parrot in person (we were row 1 near 3B). Then he did and it was fucking awesome. We left in the 8th though because I had been sick the last few days and wanted to avoid the crowd out and be able to get some food (I hadnt eaten in like 3 days, and stadium snacks were not going to be my first food back to normal lol).
    Last edited by Hulky; 07-01-2018 at 09:41 PM.

Ricky Henderson too. That’s awesome. Looks like a great day, man. Happy Birthday.

Sorry, Hulky, but the top picture is Ricky Henderson and the bottom is David Justice.
    Lol. That shit is funny, dude. Hope you didn’t call Ricky Reggie Jackson.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Ricky Henderson too. That’s awesome. Looks like a great day, man. Happy Birthday.

Sorry, Hulky, but the top picture is Ricky Henderson and the bottom is David Justice.
    Lol. That shit is funny, dude. Hope you didn’t call Ricky Reggie Jackson.
    Lol I just had this conversation in the car with my fiance. I know it was Ricky Henderson and was just talking about I'm so happy I didn't call him Reggie Jackson because "Reggie" is more in my mind as the Raiders GM is named "Reggie" and I know both are all time As greats. The Justice guy I had no idea who he was. I asked him if his ring was a Yankees World Series ring and he smiled and said no it was his Braves and talked about how he likes his Braves ring more than his Yankees ring (thank God he said he had one lol) because they drafted him and the Yankees have multiple championships. My fiance is a Yankees fan and both were Yankees at one time so it was cool she met two Yankees and I met two As. (also I learned baseball on TAO like two/three years ago so apologize for the David/Michael thing lol).
    Last edited by Hulky; 07-02-2018 at 01:29 AM.

That HR Derby was awesome. It was Harper’s night in Washington from the beginning but I felt bad for his dad because he was really struggling to throw strikes at the end. That would have been the only thing that kept Harper from winning. Dude was dialed in and crushing it. His dad pulled it together so it all worked out. Made for good drama. I love the HR Derby.
    Bryce Harper’s dad is a fucking beast. Dude looks like blacksmith from Game of Thrones. His forearms are like giant turkey drumsticks.
    Last edited by Hugh; 07-18-2018 at 02:19 AM.

Great All-Star game, too. Lots of excitement, extra innings. All you could ask for.

I thought it was over at 5-2 in the 8th.

Matt Carpenter hit 3 HRs and 2 doubles tonight. Holy shit.

How the fuck are the Nats in 3rd place in the East? They should be running away with it.

As had a huge 11 point comeback

Thread Information