Page 178 of 194 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1935

Thread: For MLB fans

From 19-31 in May to the World Series. I don't even have anything clever to say.

People making shit posts on reddit have been making a huge deal about Harper being at home while the Nats finally find success in the post season. As a Nats fan Harper honestly feels like ancient history at this point. I loved his time here and he did some incredible things and I hope he has a great career but I have too many amazing players to root for on this team to pay much mind to guys who went elsewhere. Rendon, Soto, Scherzer, Strasburg, Turner, Robles, etc.

Congratulations, Serge. Nats are an awesome team. I will never get over the Mariners drafting Danny Hultzen over Anthony Rendon. He just keeps getting better.
    And Hultzen never threw a pitch in the majors.
    But good luck. I’ll be rooting for the Nats all the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Is it just me or are the Red Sox like the most unpredictable team in any sport? This is the third time in my lifetime they've won the World Series then been literal garbage the next year with the entire same team. Baseball is really all I keep up with and it's so odd because it's not even like all three times it was the same team. Like they win then just fucking blow the next year.

Only reason I'm asking is because the entire city is like scratching their heads over how they could be this bad after winning the World Series. It's so weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    Is it just me or are the Red Sox like the most unpredictable team in any sport? This is the third time in my lifetime they've won the World Series then been literal garbage the next year with the entire same team. Baseball is really all I keep up with and it's so odd because it's not even like all three times it was the same team. Like they win then just fucking blow the next year.

Only reason I'm asking is because the entire city is like scratching their heads over how they could be this bad after winning the World Series. It's so weird.
    Very expensive pitchers were either injured or bad. They still had like a top 5 offense.

Jose Altuve is absolutely unbelievable.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

So Grienke, Verlander, Cole, Scherzer, Strasburg, Corbin are all in the WS. I guess starting pitchers are important lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Jose Altuve is absolutely unbelievable.
    I heard that was just the 5th time a player ended an LCS with a walk-off homerun in MLB history. What a fucking list to be on.

So Grienke, Verlander, Cole, Scherzer, Strasburg, Corbin are all in the WS. I guess starting pitchers are important lol.
    This has to be the greatest WS ever in terms of starting pitcher matchups. It's looking like it will be Cole/Scherzer G1, Verlander/Strasburg G2, and Grienke/Corbin G3. If you love pitching duels this is the series for you.

These are actually two of the best offenses in the MLB this year but I'm predicting it's gonna be a bunch of 3-2 games unless Houston is able to force us to use a bullpen pitchers not named Doolittle or Hudson.

Correa's 94.5 mph throw to first for double play was insane too. JESSSSUUSSSSS

https://www.reddit.com/r/Astros/comm..._complete_the/

Everyone was so busy asking if the moment would be too big for 20 year old Juan Soto they didn't think to ask if Juan Soto would be too big for the moment.

3/4 1 HR, 1 2B, 1 1B, 3 RBI

Nats win.

Thread Information