Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145
Results 1,441 to 1,446 of 1446

Thread: For MLB fans

  1. #1441
    The American Nightmare Wizzy`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    6,555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    "vagina hands"
    - Spencer
    i remember that post
    it was a good post

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy` View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
    ^

    Lets face it, he has vagina hands.
    first time in this thread, I think. this is the first thing I read. will be back for more.


    it was my first time posting in this thread

  2. #1442

    Default

    His vagina hand striked (its a word now, deal with it) again last night to.

    Someone should make him chop wood or focus on being a fucking man in the offseason.

  3. #1443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarez View Post
    I mean it's not even the TEAM... Bautista just isn't that good anymore. If I believed he could hit .260/35 then sure, give it a shot. But he can't.
    What I'm getting at is I said Camargo should be the starter at third and it was literally pointless to put Bautista there to begin with. Which is what ultimately ended up being the result. Kudos to our GM for consistently tinkering to try and keep us in 1st place, but the Bautista move was unnecessary.

  4. #1444

    Default

    So ur giving him kudos because it was a good effort to try and make the team better...

    Which was exactly why I said they should get bautista in the first place. Not because I thought bautista would be good, but because he COULD be good for pennies.

    Guys... don't act high and mighty because bautista flamed out lol. Anyone coulda saw that a mile away. Just remember I called bautista going to the braves and playing 3rd base and y'all laughed at me like I was crazy. And it happened.

  5. #1445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    Kek
    Booooooo

  6. #1446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    So ur giving him kudos because it was a good effort to try and make the team better...

    Which was exactly why I said they should get bautista in the first place. Not because I thought bautista would be good, but because he COULD be good for pennies.

    Guys... don't act high and mighty because bautista flamed out lol. Anyone coulda saw that a mile away. Just remember I called bautista going to the braves and playing 3rd base and y'all laughed at me like I was crazy. And it happened.
    I'm giving him kudos despite of the terrible decision of grabbing Bautista, which I already said. Just because you called Bautista going to ATL to play 3B doesn't mean it was the right thing to do nor beneficial for the Braves.

    You obviously couldn't have seen him flaming out a mile away because you had Joey's bat in your mouth the entire time and it was obnoxious.

    I called Bautista getting tossed, under your 250(lmao) PA, and Camargo starting full time a month ago. And it happened. What's your point?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •