Quote Originally Posted by Habeas Corpus View Post
Kershaw is the last dodger who deserves a ring with his playoff performances. Best regular season pitcher of all time statistically speaking but way too disappointing year after year in the post. Although Roberts is partially at fault for not being able to say no to him. Also Braves are sick right now, one of my favorite NL teams.
I'm super excited for the Braves, the issue is Liberty Media. We should've paid Josh Donaldson whatever he wanted tbh, regardless if he tapered off after the last two years. Letting him go to a loaded Twins team was a colossal mistake. Albies and Acuna signing 8-10 year deals for absolutely nothing is astounding and almost robbery. I'd like us to resign Freeman (which we almost certainly will) and Swanson as well. I think Riley is our future at 3B. He cleaned up his swing and looked very very good in spring. Will definitely have 30HR power for the forseeable future.

Soroka is going to be the first Braves pitcher to win a Cy Young since Smoltz/Glavine/Maddux. I'd like us to move on from Folty. Fried will be a great #3 guy. Ian Anderson or Kyle Wright will end up our #2 imo.

Pache and Waters are the real deal and it will be very soon where we have Pache at CF, Waters at LF and Acuna in RF. It will be one of the best if not the best defensive outfield in baseball. Almost similar to how the Rays were.

I think Acuna has a very bright future. I just hope the Braves don't squander it. Having Freeman Albies and Acuna is a core many would kill for. We won't have this window for long and we should've honestly been buyers in FA for SP. Hamels was a shit deal.