Page 95 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast

Thread: For MLB fans

Quote Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
    David Cone was talking about it on the broadcast and said in the early to mid 90's Edgar Martinez hit one off of him that landed a few rows ahead almost in the same spot, he looked it up midgame at 472. So Judge's was probably in the 480-490 territory.
    Maybe they'll figure out how to measure it at some point but I'd be willing to bet Judge's homerun was a lot farther than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

The Royals keep doing just enough to string me along. They probably should have made some trades for the future though.

Anyone watching the Nationals game and see why Strasburg only played two scoreless innings? (It's now the 6th)

Anyone watching the Nationals game and see why Strasburg only played two scoreless innings? (It's now the 6th)
    In all honesty, didn't look too good. He threw a funky pitch, turned his back to the catcher and made a fist and flexed his elbow and grimaced. Second he did that, 19 people were out on the field to get him outta there. Hopefully it's just an elbow sprain

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Maybe they'll figure out how to measure it at some point but I'd be willing to bet Judge's homerun was a lot farther than that.
    ESPN has a pretty good home run tracker. I looked at the homers on there, and if it's the one I'm seeing it was measured at only 437 True Distance. His launch angle was really high, so it carried up into the seats, but it seems like it was coming straight down when it landed, versus some home runs that are still traveling horizontally when they reach the seats.

http://www.hittrackeronline.com/

Matt Reynolds just hit a 482 ft homerun. There's no way that was 45 feet farther than the one Judge hit at Safeco.
    Judge's was the farthest ball ever hit in Safeco. I've seen every homerun hit in that park. Nobody has ever hit one there. It was the very last row, almost out of the park. 437 feet isn't even close. It can't be.
    Last edited by Hugh; 07-23-2017 at 11:54 PM.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

If you click the watch it goes down the line left basically and on the view they having it go right of center, I dont think their 432 is accurate.

If you use the view and then toggle range rings you could guesstimate though

Dusty said in the post game presser that he was just taken out as a precaution because he was having trouble getting loose. Strasburg notoriously struggles with pitching when it's hot and we had two players cramp up on us last night in godforsaken Arizona.

Reports that he is dealing with an achey forearm. So Nats fans are praying it's something silly like the infamous Icy Hot incident. Last night people were speculating that he had diarrhea. But it's more likely he's fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    Really hoping this is in reference to Ramos

Thread Information