Page 96 of 194 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast

Thread: For MLB fans

Pretty much all my posts are about the Royals.

lmao, Cashman is such a shitlord. For those of you who don't really follow the trade track insides, Yankees want Gray. Beane is asking for either Clint Frazier or Gleyber Torres. Cashman is saying that Gray isn't an MLB ace (Ie : Scherzer, Kershaw, MadBum etc), more like a staff Ace (Arrietta, etc) So he shouldn't be worth a Sale type of package.

Beane then asks for No. 5 OF prospect Estevial Florial, Yankees willing but want to move a lot of Rule 5 eligible guys, Beane still wants either Frazier or Torress.

Cashman goes out and gets Jamie Garcia for 2 low level protected prospects, now giving Cashman the ability to put Jorge Mateo on our 40 man to protect him from Rule 5, and closes off all of Beane's leverage. And basicallly says "Feel free to call if you want to."

A+ Shitlording Cash, A+

Atta boy billy. Great trade for the a's. This is the first trade the Yankees have made recently that I didn't think they just completely owned the other team. Will be worth it if Gray helps the Yankees win a playoff series tho honestly.

It's not about this year honestly. We got him through 2019. This is a long term throw a brick through the window move and get a ring soon. Man, July 31st should be a national holiday, I was glued to my phone in work today for like 90% of my shift.

I want Sonny Gray back and it's not fair the Yankees get him.

That's like the only player they have a named jersey for the As in the stores.
    Can't we keep somebody, plz

Oakland is the MLBs farm team

Gio Gonzalez came within two outs of a no-hitter tonight in Miami. He was close friends with Jose Fernandez and tonight would have been Fernandez's birthday. The Miami crowd gave Gio a standing ovation and Stanton gave him a fist bump when he left the game after giving up a hit to Dee Gordon. Pretty awesome moment.

Obviously it has come out that Fernandez is to blame for what happened to him but you still have to feel for his friends and family.

Shouldn't matter in any case who to blame. It was a tragic accident.

The two finalists in this year's home run derby are arguably the two most promising hitters in baseball imo and are each having great years. However, one of them isn't getting the attention he deserves despite being younger and having more time/room for improvement as his game and body develop. Miguel Sano. Check out these Batted ball numbers:

Judge: LD% 22.6, GB% 37.2, FB% 40.3; soft% 11.5%, medium% 42.5, Hard% 46

Sano: LD% 20.2, GB% 37.6, FB% 42.3; soft% 11.3, medium% 42.7, Hard% 46

With these remarkably similar batted ball profiles both young hitters are in the top 5 of the league in hard hit% (tied obviously) and ranked 1-2 in exit velocity. More people should be talking about how awesome Sano is. For me it will be interesting to see how these two develop and cut down there strikeouts in the coming years. A significant dip in k% (Judge: 30.6, Sano: 35.3) from either would probably result in a 60-70 homer season.

Judge hits the ball far.

People like that.

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Thread Information