Page 100 of 194 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1935

Thread: For MLB fans

Freeman has been one of the most underrated hitters in baseball for a while now. It blows my mind how much Braves players don't get talked about because we're not a major media team, even if we're average. Like, I get that the Yankees will still get talked about if they were doing as bad as the Braves because they're the Yankees, but the Braves are I think are one of the 3 oldest teams in baseball and we have a phenominal hitter in Freeman. Idk. I guess first baseman aren't cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    What u think of all these mariners trades hugh? Lookin like the farm is completely sold at this point and the mlb team isn't fantastic. Personally like it because they're really pushing for the playoffs and if u can get Hernandez and Paxton in the playoffs anything can happen. Would be really awesome to see king Felix in that atmosphere.
    I'm happy about how things are going. This team would be a serious contender if the rotation had stayed somewhat healthy. Iwakuma and Smyley have been hurt all year and Felix is just falling apart. He's back in the DL again.
    But I like the team and I like the moves. Excited about the direction. I'd love to see Felix in the postseason but he'll never be what he was. He's not dominant any more. Hopefully he'll make the adjustments necessary to be effective and pitch a while longer, but he's not the ace now. Paxton is, if he can stay healthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Ya, regardless of his skill atm, I think hernandez would have 1 or 2 vintage starts if he got to pitch in the playoffs. The race for these 2 wild card spots is gonna be awesome. Rays, Royals, Mariners and yankees seem to be the teams to beat. If I had to guess, it'll be between the rays and mariners for that second spot with the yankees hanging onto the 1st one. Royals pulling off their magic bullshit again right now haha. Cheers gyps!

Sitting in the bleachers about to watch Stephen Strasburg make a rehab start for the Potomac Nationals. My boys first baseball game since the Washington game I was going to take them to got rained out.

Nice.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Stanton is going off. He's gonna hit 50.

Boys only made it through six innings, but they had fun.

Speaking of Aaron Judge being like the next Adam Dunn, he is approaching Dunn's record of most consecutive games with a strikeout.

Also, Bryce Harper. The entire fanbase was absolutely certain for several hours that he had torn the fuck out of his ACL. It was worse than watching RG3 go down. But by some miracle (probably his ridiculous fucking hammys) he only has a bone bruise.

the injury looked nothing like an ACL tear, the media were just hyper-sensationalizing it

you could tell he just jammed it when his cleats slid across the bag

worst case scenario it got hyper-extended, but it looked like a bone bruise

For me at least it was the reaction of Harper and the team that had me ready to call the season over. They looked like they had just watched their dog get hit by a car.

Thread Information