Page 89 of 194 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast

Thread: For MLB fans

They do pitch around him. He walks as much as those guys did back in the day. He hits the mistakes hard. Very very fucking hard lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    Maybe at some point in his career but not this year. He'll regress to the mean in the second half of the year.
    I'm pretty sure the batting average is coming down below .300, but he could still hit another 20 bombs in the second half. It's gonna be fun to watch how pitchers adjust.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post
    I'm not an avid baseball follower anymore, but Judge intrigues me.

why don't they just pitch around him like they used to do to Bonds/McGwire/etc?

is it just because he's a rookie?

is the rest of the Yankee line-up that stacked?
    He's been on base every single game of June with either a hit or a walk. It's pretty impressive honestly. lol

man Gryph you must be happy because although I don't live in New Jersey or New York I am a huge Judge fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Veilmenacex View Post
    man Gryph you must be happy because although I don't live in New Jersey or New York I am a huge Judge fan.
    I'm happy that Judge has the right attitude that we New Yorkers have been missing with this team since the 90's. "If we're not winning, nothing matters." Judge keeps saying he doesn't give a shit if he hits home runs in games so long as we win. I'm perfectly fine with electing him the next leader of the Evil Empire if he whips the lax attitude thats been in this clubhouse since the big guns left. Judge and Didi are pretty much the only two of that group that can actually be a focal point of those dynasty teams.

No one is gonna talk shit back to a 6'8'' 260+Lb mammoth of a human being, so it's not like he'll have a challenge in there lol

Isnt Sanchez his butt buddy? Im pretty sure I read somewhere Judge wasn't going to participate in the HR derby unless Sanchez was in it too which eliminated LoMo.

From what I understand from clubhouse reports and such is that Judge and Holliday are attached at the hip basically.

Braves beating the Nats in the series 3-1 is very surprising. If only our pitching could back our offense.

Nats won games 2 and 4 ...

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    Nats won games 2 and 4 ...
    must've read the score wrong on game 2. Still, splitting a series with the Nats, who are a more complete team is still surprising.

edit: ya my bad, that was a couple days ago and i thought we won 5-4 instead of losing 5-4

add more ...'s next time

Thread Information