Page 145 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1935

Thread: For MLB fans

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarez View Post
    I mean it's not even the TEAM... Bautista just isn't that good anymore. If I believed he could hit .260/35 then sure, give it a shot. But he can't.
    What I'm getting at is I said Camargo should be the starter at third and it was literally pointless to put Bautista there to begin with. Which is what ultimately ended up being the result. Kudos to our GM for consistently tinkering to try and keep us in 1st place, but the Bautista move was unnecessary.

So ur giving him kudos because it was a good effort to try and make the team better...

Which was exactly why I said they should get bautista in the first place. Not because I thought bautista would be good, but because he COULD be good for pennies.

Guys... don't act high and mighty because bautista flamed out lol. Anyone coulda saw that a mile away. Just remember I called bautista going to the braves and playing 3rd base and y'all laughed at me like I was crazy. And it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    Kek
    Booooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    So ur giving him kudos because it was a good effort to try and make the team better...

Which was exactly why I said they should get bautista in the first place. Not because I thought bautista would be good, but because he COULD be good for pennies.

Guys... don't act high and mighty because bautista flamed out lol. Anyone coulda saw that a mile away. Just remember I called bautista going to the braves and playing 3rd base and y'all laughed at me like I was crazy. And it happened.
    I'm giving him kudos despite of the terrible decision of grabbing Bautista, which I already said. Just because you called Bautista going to ATL to play 3B doesn't mean it was the right thing to do nor beneficial for the Braves.

You obviously couldn't have seen him flaming out a mile away because you had Joey's bat in your mouth the entire time and it was obnoxious.

I called Bautista getting tossed, under your 250(lmao) PA, and Camargo starting full time a month ago. And it happened. What's your point?

Wasn't a bad decision. It coulda paid off. I said multiple times that it probably wouldn't.

Gleyber Torres is fucking awesome and I'm pretty stoked to have been following him since his first at bat. This is my first prospect to pro follow and I'm loving it.

Mariners are 10 games over .500 with only a +12 run differential.
    Astros are 3 games ahead of us with +122.
    Last edited by Hugh; 05-26-2018 at 12:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

I've only watched two of his starts (last night v. Yankees, and about a week ago against Houston), but Andrew Heaney looks legit to me. That's Jose Altuve, Carlos Correa, George Springer, Giancarlo Stanton, Aaron Judge as well as a bunch of almost stars he's gone up against and dominated. He doesn't seem to have elite velocity (I think 92 or 93 was the highest I saw), but he works through the game really well. Last night he managed people on base super well (I think there was a guy on 3rd and 1st and he got Judge out by placing the ball too low and then when Judge wouldn't bite he worked his way back to 3 balls no strikes to 3 balls 2 strikes, and then got the out. I don't know if he's considered one of the Angels top starters, but I think he could or should be. He seems really good.
    Last edited by Hulky; 05-26-2018 at 02:12 PM.

I wouldn't buy too much. He's struggled with the homer in his career and hasn't really shown an improvement on any of his pitches that I could see to merit the big drop in homers he's allowed.

Thread Information