Page 152 of 194 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1935

Thread: For MLB fans

NL West is a slugfest right now. 5 teams within six games of each other fuck. Hoping that Bumgarner can get his shit back together.

Mike Trout is gonna get a third MVP award. Unreal how well he's playing this year.

Yeah, Trout was 7 for 10 with 4 HRs and robbed two bombs over the wall in this series against the Mariners and we still swept them. I think they said the Angels had never lost when Trout had a multi-HR game before. Makes sense.
    The Mariners are 20 games over .500 in June. I still can’t fucking believe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Holy crap. That's nutty lol. Anyone out there who thinks this guy isn't the best thing they've ever seen in baseball because his team's don't play in the playoffs is fooling themselves.

The announcer yesterday said he asked Trout what he weighed and he said 238 lbs.
    So Trout is 6’2” 240 lbs in game shape, playing every night, leading the league in homeruns and running down everything in center like his hair is one fire.
    Trout is the athlete I can truly imagine dominating at any sport he would have chosen. Like if he chose football I can look at him and easily see an all-pro safety or outside linebacker. I can see him as an NBA point guard. I can see him as the UFC light heavyweight champion. I can see him as an Olympic gold medalist in the triathlon.
    To be honest he looks less like a baseball player to me than any of those other things, and he’s the best baseball player in the world.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

That's honestly unimaginable. I'm 6'1 and 3/4 and 230 and I can't imagine running as fast as I did when I was 6'1 150 doing track n field. I feel like I'd be a weapon of mass destruction if u moved my body at the speed trout runs at.

This generation's Bo Jackson.

He's so much better at baseball then bo tho.

The Marlins lost Giancarlo Stanton, Christian Yelich, Marcel Ozuna and Dee Gordon last off season. I mean I knew that but it didn’t really sink in until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    He's so much better at baseball then bo tho.
    Probably has something to do with being it's the only sport he's focused on...

Thread Information