Page 94 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast

Thread: For MLB fans

I don't see it that way at all. I'm a fan of Cargo and I feel like he's been really good the last 2 years before this one. He actually hasn't been on the downswing the last couple years. He was an All-star last year with zero injuries and really good numbers. In 2015 he hit 40 HRs with 97 RBI and an .864 OPS which is above his career average. And again, no injuries.
    This year is a different story, of course, but it might just be this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

I was more talking about his peripheral numbers then his actual production. His defense has taken a hit too and he's really been struggling against lefties the last couple years. In his 40 homer season, he hit 195 against lefties with 5 homers. Since then, he's been just as terrible against lefties and has progressively been getting worst against righties too. I think we can expect him to bounce back the rest of this season and into next season, but I don't think he's worth it to the Rockies.

Charlie Blackmon and arenado are my rockies hitters they always have a decent hitting line up.

Isn't/wasn't that manon's favorite player? I vaguely remember in my first draft Manon loved "CarGo" who I assumed was Carlos Gomez, but then later realized there was a Colorado player named Carlos Gonzalez.

Yes, Cargo is a great player. Or at least he was.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

The one time Statcast needed to work it didn't. I only saw the replay, but the homerun Aaron Judge hit in Safeco field last night had to be one of the longest ever. Anywhere. Maybe the longest in history. I've sat in the center field bleachers for lots of games and I've never heard of a ball getting near there. He almost hit it out of the stadium. It had to be over 600 ft.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    The one time Statcast needed to work it didn't. I only saw the replay, but the homerun Aaron Judge hit in Safeco field last night had to be one of the longest ever. Anywhere. Maybe the longest in history. I've sat in the center field bleachers for lots of games and I've never heard of a ball getting near there. He almost hit it out of the stadium. It had to be over 600 ft.
    David Cone was talking about it on the broadcast and said in the early to mid 90's Edgar Martinez hit one off of him that landed a few rows ahead almost in the same spot, he looked it up midgame at 472. So Judge's was probably in the 480-490 territory.

I dunno how comparable this is, but Ive seen a few homers hit the top deck at the rogers centre, that's only 450 feet or so, but the height is ridiculous at that distance lol

I was just looking at a video of the furthest homers ever recorded, I forgot cecil fielder hit a homer over the roof of tiger stadium lol

This is always gonna be the most impressive play I've ever seen though.

Gives me goosebumps every time. And I hate jeter/yankees.

Thread Information