Page 165 of 194 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1935

Thread: For MLB fans

Was listening to an espn fantasy focus podcast for the first time in a long time the other day, or maybe it was another random baseball podcast, and they were saying they didn't really believe in Acuna as a potential 30 homer 20 steal guy going into next season (first round pick) because they didnt really believe in the power projection quite yet... I don't know how you can look at that swing and not think this dude could hit 40 let alone 30. He's the best prospect Ive seen since trout honestly, and that's saying a whole lot because of all the awesome young position players in the league right now.

Acuña is the best prospect the Braves have had since Andruw Jones. He's very much the real deal. He should not be batting leadoff next year though. He needs to be behind Freeman.

Id be moving him to CF too.

Inciarte is an elite LFer defensively and very good RFer by all accounts. I don't know why Acuna isn't, maybe small sample, but he's probably a better CFer then inciarte. It would be a big upgrade imo to switch them.

Large series against the Dodgers in Denver starting Friday for the Rockies. And then a 4-game series against the Dbacks following that. Every game feels like a playoff game right now. The NL is so exciting. The AL is pretty much already decided.

Ya its really exciting to watch right now. I honestly have no clue who's gonna make the playoffs right now. I think the braves and cubs are the only "surefire" teams right now and everyone else looks like they have a good chance.

Khris Davis has a .247 batting average...for the last 4 seasons. Seriously look it up. The last 4 years he’s ended the season with a .247 batting average. Someone was talking about how he’s had at least 40 HRs and 100 RBI the last 3 seasons and that surprised me so I looked up his stats. How weird is it to have the EXACT same batting average ever year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Krush Davis is the epitome of consistency, I love him as a player, dude has light tower power lol. Despite the semi low average, he'll cost a fortune in free agency once he hits, cause one thing you can count on him doing is being consistent and delivering at or near that statline every year.

Trout went 5 for 5 with 5 RBI tonight.
    He’s pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Khris Davis has a .247 batting average...for the last 4 seasons. Seriously look it up. The last 4 years he’s ended the season with a .247 batting average. Someone was talking about how he’s had at least 40 HRs and 100 RBI the last 3 seasons and that surprised me so I looked up his stats. How weird is it to have the EXACT same batting average ever year.
    538 did an article about how weird it is:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...eball-history/

Thread Information