Page 143 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1935

Thread: For MLB fans

Robinson Cano suspended 80 games for violating the drug policy. He’s not even appealing it. Basically saying his doctor gave him steroids.
    What the fuck man. Come on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Robinson Cano suspended 80 games for violating the drug policy. He’s not even appealing it. Basically saying his doctor gave him steroids.
    What the fuck man. Come on.
    From what I've been reading, he failed it looooong before the news broke today and was in the process of a judicial appeal (he tested positive in spring training), and dropped it once MLB gave evidence / he got injured. He was basically taking something similar to water pills to dilute tests.

Looking back, I wonder if that's why the Yankees didn't resign him back then and just gave half assed excuses as to why, when ARod was caught, they let Melky and Cano walk, who at the time, were ARod's best friends in clubhouse and some of his best friends in real life. Makes ya wonder if he started in 07/08' and someone there knew Melky, Cano, and ARod were doing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
    From what I've been reading, he failed it looooong before the news broke today and was in the process of a judicial appeal (he tested positive in spring training), and dropped it once MLB gave evidence / he got injured. He was basically taking something similar to water pills to dilute tests.

Looking back, I wonder if that's why the Yankees didn't resign him back then and just gave half assed excuses as to why, when ARod was caught, they let Melky and Cano walk, who at the time, were ARod's best friends in clubhouse and some of his best friends in real life. Makes ya wonder if he started in 07/08' and someone there knew Melky, Cano, and ARod were doing something.

Have you read his statement? Anything could be an excuse, but according to his statement he didn't even test positive for a PED. Plenty of diuretics are illegal because of how they mask substances, and he tested positive for one of those diuretics. Obviously it doesn't make him innocent, but there's plenty of reasons someone can accidentally or otherwise take a diuretic and not know that it will show up and get him banned from baseball.

And again, I really don't have an opinion on this, I'm more or less devil's advocating but I'm pretty neutral... as it doesn't really matter why.

He failed the test in spring training according to Rosenthal, appealed, then dropped it when MLB confronted him again the day before his injury. I especially don't buy into that shit "Oh, I didn't know what I took." Especially when they knew about and began investigating him 40 days prior to the newsleak

Then why the fuck did you take it? Did you not contact MLBPA and ask? Did you not look into it? No. You saw a foreign doctor, and took a questionable substance and didn't ask any questions like "Hey guys, I'm on this or this." Henceforth, he deserves 100% what happens afterwards for being a friggin moron. The diuretic he took was for people that have liver problems that are on their way to dialysis

Ya, no sympathy for the dude from me.

I’m not giving sympathy just not 100 that it is a lying/PED issue or something less malicious

I’m not 100 % positive Bigfoot doesn’t exist, but I’m pretty damn sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    I’m not 100 % positive Bigfoot doesn’t exist, but I’m pretty damn sure.

Watching Astros/Indians. No one is out Kemp gets on first, then steals second. Springer walked. Bregman hits it right to third getting Kemp and Springer out. Then Bregman gets picked off 1st base.

Stop. You're fucking my daily fantasy up killing Altuve's RBI opportunities. Seriously fuck you.

Thread Information