Page 164 of 193 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1935

Thread: For MLB fans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    I'm super jealous of you KB. I've been to the Ted well over 30-40 times but have yet to make it out to SunTrust. Let me know how it goes and advice on parking!
    We're staying out at the Battery, so we won't have to deal with game parking, which I'm excited about.

If the rockies don't make the playoffs and the braves win the division, I don't know how Freeman doesn't win it. The homers are gonna hurt him, I suppose.

Worst season in Royals history is saying something, that's for sure.

I saw a kid today wearing a shirt that said "Baseballism" I want it.

Acuna hit a 432-ft bomb today in Miami and damaged a wall. Quite the fuck-you to the Marlins.

https://www.mlb.com/cut4/ronald-acun...ge/c-291660352

Was listening to an espn fantasy focus podcast for the first time in a long time the other day, or maybe it was another random baseball podcast, and they were saying they didn't really believe in Acuna as a potential 30 homer 20 steal guy going into next season (first round pick) because they didnt really believe in the power projection quite yet... I don't know how you can look at that swing and not think this dude could hit 40 let alone 30. He's the best prospect Ive seen since trout honestly, and that's saying a whole lot because of all the awesome young position players in the league right now.

Acuña is the best prospect the Braves have had since Andruw Jones. He's very much the real deal. He should not be batting leadoff next year though. He needs to be behind Freeman.

Id be moving him to CF too.

Inciarte is an elite LFer defensively and very good RFer by all accounts. I don't know why Acuna isn't, maybe small sample, but he's probably a better CFer then inciarte. It would be a big upgrade imo to switch them.

Large series against the Dodgers in Denver starting Friday for the Rockies. And then a 4-game series against the Dbacks following that. Every game feels like a playoff game right now. The NL is so exciting. The AL is pretty much already decided.

Thread Information