Page 168 of 193 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1935

Thread: For MLB fans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Im so excited for this matchup. Best pitching vs best hitting, lets go.

I do however think they're still going to end up losing Betts once he gets to free agency.

Im almost convinced you're a masochist Ach

No, it's a Boston thing. Everyone here is always down on the Red Sox because the ownership has fucked up so bad so many times. We always expect the worst. Plus, history is on my side with this one - they've let a ton of great players walk even though they have more than enough money. It's what the Red Sox are known for, it's just a fact. I still cringe thinking about them letting Johnny Damon walk. It'd be one thing if we were some small market team, but it's the fucking Red Sox. The ownership is more concerned with selling god damn sushi in the ball park than they are the future of the team. As long as they can keep the seats filled. This season reminds me of 2013, they caught lightning in a bottle.

Have you seen that southpark episode about new jersey?

No, I don't watch South Park. Or really any TV for that matter. Why do you ask though?

Me neither. I used used to watch south park religiously though and there's an episode called "It's a Jersey thing".

Basically, people from jersey start infesting the rest of america with their goofy accents and antics, and whenever anyone questions them, they say "It's just a Jersey thing, you wouldn't understsnd".

Ah yeah, I get it. That shit's true though. We're like a micro culture in a vacuum here with sports. It's difficult for people to understand what it's like here if they haven't lived here. Like you where you are, you probably think there's no way they'd trade Betts or let him walk in free agency - we're all just bummed out and waiting for it to happen.

So in honor of upcoming Free Agency, my dream scenario :

Patrick Corbin - 5 years / 110mil
    Aj. Pollack - 4 years / 60/70 mil
    Jeurys Familia - 3 years / 32 mil

Fangraphs estimates the yankees are going to have roughly 80 mill to spend this offseason.

Thread Information