Page 17 of 194 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: For MLB fans

The phillies transition definitely seems like it's going smoother atm, u guys really lucked out on a lot of pitching prospects. Actually really think philly could be a playoff team in 2-3 years. Great young rotation to keep an eye on. And I fully expect them to get some decent prospects at the deadline for hellickson and gomez.

every once and a while we get shit right here

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    Philadelphia fans know what you're experiencing haha
    As a Royals fan been there, done that, probably going back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    As a Royals fan been there, done that, probably going back soon.
    The small market woes.

Anyone else shocked at the haul the yankees are stealing from the cubs for 2 months of chapman? They paid so much less then this to aquire him. Is Theo planning his next transition to NY when the cubs win the WS this year? lol

And red sox fans were upset they aquired a young controllable all star SP for 1 top prospect. The cubs just paid a better top prospect (IMO Torres > Espinoza currently as a 20 year old SS with a + hit tool, espinoza is overhyped and raw) + a fringe big league prospect (billy mckiney is pretty close to being a productive starting/utility OFer right now) and a lotto ticket for less. Baseball markets are impossible to understand.
    Last edited by Spencer 555; 07-25-2016 at 10:35 PM.

I'm just mouth ajar over the amount of people on FB absolutely BLASTING the Yankees for this trade.

Take off your fake fucking fitted and fuck up off my team. God I'm so hyped for this trade, Also worth noting, Chapman set the price, my booty clenches in anticipation as to what Miller could potentially bring back, If the Yankees sweep the Astros, I can see them dumping Tex and contacting the Rays about Steve Pearce in one of those "We need this, you need this" kinda deals, not only that, but I could see Beltran going to a team that needs a DH / OFer part timer, this could be cool as it gives Judge and his Texas sized strike zone a chance to see what he can do.

Good times soon peeps, good times.

Edit : I also just remembered Pearce can also play OF, so that could be an even better reason to dump Beltran, as Refsnyder / McCann can also play 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
    I'm just mouth ajar over the amount of people on FB absolutely BLASTING the Yankees for this trade.

Take off your fake fucking fitted and fuck up off my team. God I'm so hyped for this trade, Also worth noting, Chapman set the price, my booty clenches in anticipation as to what Miller could potentially bring back, If the Yankees sweep the Astros, I can see them dumping Tex and contacting the Rays about Steve Pearce in one of those "We need this, you need this" kinda deals, not only that, but I could see Beltran going to a team that needs a DH / OFer part timer, this could be cool as it gives Judge and his Texas sized strike zone a chance to see what he can do.

Edit : I also just remembered Pearce can also play OF, so that could be an even better reason to dump Beltran, as Refsnyder / McCann can also play 1st.
    Blasting the yankees about what? Ripping off the cubs mightily? I can't imagine any yankees fans are stupid enough to think they didn't get enough in this trade lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Blasting the yankees about what? Ripping off the cubs mightily? I can't imagine any yankees fans are stupid enough to think they didn't get enough in this trade lol.

The exact opposite lmao. I'm under the assumption these are the people who watch 4-8 games a year. It's funny and sad in a way.

The exact opposite lmao. I'm under the assumption these are the people who watch 4-8 games a year. It's funny and sad in a way.
    Trump supporters.

Wtf. I hope the Royals trade off some guys for prospects at this point. I like calling up Mondesi.

Thread Information