Page 171 of 193 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1935

Thread: For MLB fans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I think I'm going to go out tomorrow to watch the game. One more and the Red Sox have this wrapped up in my opinion.

I can't see them dropping 2 at fenway. I think it should be over now. Really happy for price to get that monkey off his back, hopefully boston fans start appreciating him for what he is.

An overrated dick? He definitely hasn't won Boston's fans hearts. He's getting paid an absurd amount of money. He got that win and he pitched well. But for me personally of we win and he was traded or he walked in free agency I'd be fine with it. Even prefer it.

That was the most annoyingly long baseball game ever. I don't even care that we lost. I'm just glad it's over. What the fuck.

Ya that was brutal lol, I made it to the 8th and then had to get to sleep.

Price is probably the best pitcher from his generation not going to make it to the hall of fame. I think he earned the contract he has.

He's outright hated here. He's absolutely miserable being in Boston. I've said it before but a lot of athletes - and not just in baseball, all sports - fucking hate coming to Boston because the media here is extreeeeemely harsh. We have high expectations, probably unreasonably high, since we've won so much over the years, so the general public is relentlessly critical of basically everyone in every sport to the point of honestly being really mean. It's like a known thing, a ton of people have vocalized they hate being in Boston because it's basically like a colony of merciless pricks. David Price has been very vocal that he hates it here, and we all know he only came for the money. He's super overrated and the entire city wants him gone because he's such a huge waste of money. I think it was like a 230 million dollar contract, and he absolutely is not worth that money. I'll be really surprised if they resign him. He bitches about how the press is too mean here in the media on an almost daily basis, he's like a fucking child and calls out journalists all the time saying nobody like him. Fuck off. Go to the south or something where people are more mild mannered, you're an adult and you chose to come here. If I were the Red Sox I'd just tell him not to let the door hit him on the ass on his way out. Whiney little fucker.

He actually is probably worth the contract he has, it's just not a value in any sort of way. It's an albatross ofc, and it will severely impair the financial flexibility of signing all your young studs, but that was his market, and for a pitcher his age, I think he's doing an adequate job.

But as you said, Boston fans and media have unreasonably high expectations because they are god's gift to the world. I'd honestly be doing the same thing Price is doing lol, what's his obligation to be nice to people who are so disrespectful to him? They pay him to play baseball, not pander to Boston fans.

Yeeeeeee. Fuck you the rest of America.

Gratz. I only wish you had swept them.

Thread Information