Page 32 of 194 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Thread: For MLB fans

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Where's the fun in that?

EDIT- Betts did stay in the game until the end. Took all 6 at bats, even though the score was 16-1 after 5 innings.
    Cause redundant arguments about player health is super fun

Stanton out for the rest of the season, again. He has everything it takes to be one of the greatest HR hitters of all time, if he could just stay healthy. Too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Stanton out for the rest of the season, again. He has everything it takes to be one of the greatest HR hitters of all time, if he could just stay healthy. Too bad.
    Legalize steroids!

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    I don't mean to be an ass, and I love you gryph, but everytime you post something about the yankees being good again really makes me wanna smack you. I'd be so happy if the yankees were terrible for the next 10 years lolol
    It's cool. lol. I'm just happy Hal finally realized a sinking ship before it was too late.

Ya, it's gotta feel pretty reassuring knowing the yankees front office isn't incompetent. I mean, lookin back at the last like 5 years, it doesn't really feel like cashman has made any mistakes or bad moves, yanks farm system has just struggled to produce and the old players making shit tons of money have held the team down (old injury prone players at that).

I do wish the yankees would suck for a long time, but if I were a yankee fan, I'd feel pretty good about the situation as a whole. Yankees are 2-3 years or less away from contention. I truly believe Machado will be a yankee in a few years.

The Angels have lost 11 games in a row. They're 20 games back in the AL West, last place.
    It's hard to imagine how any team with Mike Trout and Albert Pujols hitting back to back could be that bad.

Best player in baseball, the last best player in baseball, best defensive player in baseball and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Ya, it's gotta feel pretty reassuring knowing the yankees front office isn't incompetent. I mean, lookin back at the last like 5 years, it doesn't really feel like cashman has made any mistakes or bad moves, yanks farm system has just struggled to produce and the old players making shit tons of money have held the team down (old injury prone players at that).

I do wish the yankees would suck for a long time, but if I were a yankee fan, I'd feel pretty good about the situation as a whole. Yankees are 2-3 years or less away from contention. I truly believe Machado will be a yankee in a few years.
    2018 will be almost a billion dollars spent on Fernandez, Harper and Machado.

Frazier
    Machado
    Harper
    Judge
    Bird
    Sanchez
    Castro
    Didi
    Refsnyder

Fernandez, Tanaka, Green, Mitchell, Quintana (If they go for 1 billion) lmao

one can dream...

So this season has sucked buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut... What if Danny Duffy is a total badass guys?

Thread Information