Page 33 of 194 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: For MLB fans

Fuck the Yankees.
    Peace out.

I think duffy is legit. always have liked his stuff, but really didnt think he would have the stamina or consistency to be a starter. I honestly had him and pomeranz pegged this year as elite setup guys who could become closers with the sp/rp title in fantasy which is incredibly valuable in daily leagues, but both turned into pitchers. My only concern with both of them is durability honestly.

KB the future is here. DANSBY THE MAN SWANSON

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    I think duffy is legit. always have liked his stuff, but really didnt think he would have the stamina or consistency to be a starter. I honestly had him and pomeranz pegged this year as elite setup guys who could become closers with the sp/rp title in fantasy which is incredibly valuable in daily leagues, but both turned into pitchers. My only concern with both of them is durability honestly.
    Yeah I reaaaally hope they don't try to resign him to a crazy deal but this year has been great for him.

Anyway, back to 500 now with a home series against the Twins on tap, trolling me into paying attention.

J.A. Happ having a Cy Young season. 17 wins already? The most he's ever had in a season was 12 and that was 7 years ago. Fucking weird.

Swanson with 2 hits in debut. I went to highschool with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    J.A. Happ having a Cy Young season. 17 wins already? The most he's ever had in a season was 12 and that was 7 years ago. Fucking weird.
    That's what happens when you finally learn how to throw your breaking balls for strikes.

And his fastballs. Biggest difference ive seen is his favourite two strike pitch is the high heater which he paints in the top of the zone. Jays pitchers are country fastballers its cool, im scared for when the league adjusts but it seems like a lot of the better hitters are low ball hitters these days.

The Mariners are playing well lately. Easy schedule helps but Felix is getting healthy and they made the right moves to fix the bullpen, which is really surprising to me. The offense has been good all year, so they could make a run at it.

Hey, manon, Arenado is 3-3 with 2 HRs and 6 RBI and it's only the 4th inning!
    But the score is 10-0 so they should pull him, right?
    Because fuck his stats, or the fans who spent money to watch one of the best players in the game put on an epic show against the Cubs today. Fuck what they want. Fuck what he wants, too. He's your brightest young star and he's red hot and wants to play ( I promise ) but fuck him. He's not the coach. Also fuck his MVP bid. That shit doesn't matter. Just winning this game.
    That's all that matters.
    Last edited by Hugh; 08-21-2016 at 05:54 PM.

Thread Information