Page 36 of 194 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Thread: For MLB fans

And you're arguing something you know is completed horseshit. That's what's irritating about this entire thing. At least I believe in my opinion. You know that no player who hits bombs in his first 2 or 3 at bats wants to sit down for the rest of the game, especially if he's a serious MVP candidate like Arenado or Kris Bryant. His team doesn't want him to sit down either. Neither do the fans. Everyone wants to see him hit.
    Baseball is a fucking spectator sport. It's entertainment and nothing else. There are tons of oppurtunities to give guys a rest. Why is this so hard to understand?

what's the viewership numbers for random August game v. a playoff game or the world series?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    And you're arguing something you know is completed horseshit. That's what's irritating about this entire thing. At least I believe in my opinion. You know that no player who hits bombs in his first 2 or 3 at bats wants to sit down for the rest of the game, especially if he's a serious MVP candidate like Arenado or Kris Bryant. His team doesn't want him to sit down either. Neither do the fans. Everyone wants to see him hit.
    Baseball is a fucking spectator sport. It's entertainment and nothing else. There are tons of oppurtunities to give guys a rest. Why is this so hard to understand?
    Actually the fact that resting players in sports is agrowing trend and the fact that multiple people on here (fans/Spectators ) are arguing with you that they would rather have their star player sit in those situations is proof that everything you say is based on opinion.And since your oppinion is based on "feelings" and generalizations its kinda horseshit as you would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    what's the viewership numbers for random August game v. a playoff game or the world series?
    I would guess terrible. Especially any day football is happening.

Here's a picture of Andrew Miller warming up from my seat tonight at the A's game against the Indians.

Gary Sanchez is making me question if life has a slider difficulty in the settings I'm unaware of.

Just wait till pitchers adjust to his swing and he becomes a pumpkin.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Just wait till pitchers adjust to his swing and he becomes a pumpkin.
    Pretty sure it works the other way around. Rookie pitchers are supposed to have more success than rookie batters because of unfamiliarity with the pitcher.

This thread needs more rally mantis.

Thread Information