B. Pounders

1.1 IP, 0 ER, 0 H, 2 SO, 0 BB

*giggle*

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    Pitching

B. Pounders

1.1 IP, 0 ER, 0 H, 2 SO, 0 BB

*giggle*
    I laughed at that to, almost as good as Rock Shoulders and Homer Derby. Not gonna lie Gypsy, these have been 3 phenomenal games. Insane baseball.

I'm sure there weren't really any better options but losing with Chris Young out there is tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    I'm sure there weren't really any better options but losing with Chris Young out there is tough.
    These games have been such gut checks for both teams, I think at the time all y'all had left in the bullpen was Kelvin who threw what? 25 the last night? Same with us except with Dellin. Regardless, Yankees last 30 games, 24 of them are against AL East opponents, here we go. The best time of the year, September baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
    These games have been such gut checks for both teams, I think at the time all y'all had left in the bullpen was Kelvin who threw what? 25 the last night? Same with us except with Dellin. Regardless, Yankees last 30 games, 24 of them are against AL East opponents, here we go. The best time of the year, September baseball.
    Fuck yeah. For so long as a Royals fan all I wanted was relevant September baseball. It's easy to be spoiled by the last two years and lose that picture sometimes.

Braves spoiled me for 14 years. Life is hard now

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    Pretty sure it works the other way around. Rookie pitchers are supposed to have more success than rookie batters because of unfamiliarity with the pitcher.
    Just noticed this, I find there is usually an adjustment period for hitters as well. Especially guys who burst on the scene and show immense power without the prospect pedigree. An example of this would be trevor story, he inevitably regressed considerably before making his own readjustment (aided by coors But still very impressive) I always jump on callups with big power and high swing and miss their first weeks (gallo, judge, story, sano) In dfs because pitchers inevitably underestimate them and it takes a couple games before the holes in their swings get exposed. Pitchers usually only take a couple abs before batters and scouting reports catch up unless they just have devastating stuff or they match up well against the team theyre facing.

I'm still stunned by how good the Red Sox lineup is right now. An .820 team OPS at this point in the season is fucking ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

ya theyre devastatingly good and only getting better. Benintendi also looks like a stud.

As great a hitter as Giancarlo Stanton is, I wouldn't want him. He's missed significant time in 4 of the last 5 seasons, and he's still very young. I don't see that pattern improving with age.
    The Marlins go the way he goes, of course. They were a good team all year and have tanked since he went down. You just can't count on him. Actually you can count on the fact that he's going to be awesome and one of the most dominant power hitters in baseball and then go on the DL for 3 months. Just not worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Thread Information