Page 42 of 194 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Thread: For MLB fans

Also in my defense, I was at work, rushing that text and not really paying attention to my spelling and grammar. But ya those yours are pretty atrocious regardless. I don't even have dislexia or any kind of excuse other than being lazy . You'd think by this point though that you guys would stop caring about the quality of my grammar, I'm sorry something so insignificant can actually bother you.
    Last edited by Spencer 555; 09-17-2016 at 08:36 PM.

I'm not a traditionalist when it comes professional sports, Spencer. Not at all. If you think that about me then you don't understand a thing I've ever said in any sports thread.
    I think of pro sports and entertainment, period, because thats what they are. I don't give a fuck about the integrity of the game or purity or any of that shit. I'm all for pro sports being painted gold, cranked to 11 and set on fire.
    But there's a difference between arguing what something is and what it should be. Different discussions completely. I've always been realistic about sports, even my favorite teams and players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

If anything, true baseball traditionalists would laugh at both of us for supporting ortiz, so I get that your not a generic one, but u sure sound like one when you backup your points with arguments like that.

This mariners jays series coming up is gonna be big eh? I heard Vancouver is planning a hostile takeover of that stadium

Probably. You guys always show up.
    I'm pumped about the series. I'm just pumped about meaningful baseball in September. That's been rare around here.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Ya I've always wanted to go sometime. Never have, but it's definitely high on my list of stadiums I wanna visit.

I can't believe yall spent so much energy arguing over who would win the MVP in the junior circuit. We all know my boy Murphy is winning it in the league that matters.

Oh Murphy is your boy now?

Bahaha my money's on Bryant for the NL, but honestly would love to see Murphy win it. Based on war alone Bryant is the best player for sure, but in terms of clutch rating he's been terrible all year.

Seager and Murphy deserve it more then Bryant in my books.

I take what I said back about seager, I think Murphy should win it

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Bahaha my money's on Bryant for the NL, but honestly would love to see Murphy win it. Based on war alone Bryant is the best player for sure, but in terms of clutch rating he's been terrible all year.

Seager and Murphy deserve it more then Bryant in my books.
    Seager? He's got 69 RBI? I mean he's a star in the making but he doesn't deserve the MVP this year.
    And Murphy is a lock, I think. Bryant is awesome and having an awesome year, but so is Rizzo.
    Murphy has carried that team all year. The season he's having, going to a new team, it just came out of nowhere. Nobody expected numbers like this from Murphy. Ever. Why would they? I kept waiting for him to slump, to turn back into what he's always been. A very good player, but not this. This is ridiculous.
    He should win in a landslide.

EDIT- Dammit, Spencer! You ninja'd my whole post!
    But at least you came to your senses.

Thread Information