Page 46 of 194 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast

Thread: For MLB fans

That's the only scenario where I wouldn't be pissed if Scherzer didn't win the Cy Young.

Also, the Nats clinched the division a few days back. 3 division titles in 5 years with 3 different managers. Probably our third manager of the year award in five years as well. Mike Rizzo has built an awesome team.

that dee Gordon clip is amazing. 1st HR of the season then burst out into tears. Marlins did a great job honoring him.

This AL wild card race is pretty intense. The Mariners are only 1 game back with 2 games left, Tigers only half a game. Blue Jays have dropped 3 in a row. You worried, Spencer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Ya ive been worried since we dropped the second game of the baltimore series.

Dicks out for Toronto not making the playoffs. I'd even be okay with the Tigers over them (but pref Seattle).

Seattle i can understand, but the tigers are super boring. Not sure why anyone would like that team.

Its basically Verlander, Miggy and a bunch of players noone cares for lol.

Really? Ian Kinsler, JD Martinez and Victor Martinez. Justin Upton is almost an afterthought in that lineup and he has 30 HRs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

I dislike Detroit but I hate Toronto. Toronto is probably the least likable team in all of baseball across all levels.

I wasnt talking about skillwise hugh, i was just thinking about likeability. Maybe its just me but i never pay attention to any of those guys and i find theyre all overrated (especially in fantasy baseball).

I think the jays are far more exciting and fun to watch. As for seattle you guys havent won a championship before so i can see why people would root for the underdog. Detroit had their time.

Thread Information