Page 47 of 194 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Thread: For MLB fans

And as for gypsy, i think hes just mad that the jays get upset when pitchers throw balls at their heads. To me bautista, donaldson, encarnacion and tulo are some of the most exciting players in the sport (less so this year ).

Such a stressful last few days

I was hoping the Royals would reach 82 wins, but oh well. Jays and Orioles in the playoffs.... On the bright side, one has to lose right away. Kinda actually would rather have the Jays win...

So glad the game is at rogers centre, the orioles stadium woulda been fuckin awful (fanwise)

Whats your beef with the jays asshole lol. Are you mad that your pitchers are little bitches and throw at our heads and our players complain about it?

Hopefully Bautista is okay later in life considering all the steroids he is taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    So glad the game is at rogers centre, the orioles stadium woulda been fuckin awful (fanwise)

Whats your beef with the jays asshole lol. Are you mad that your pitchers are little bitches and throw at our heads and our players complain about it?
    I did actually just say I'd rather they beat the Orioles. Not a fan of Bautista or Donaldson in general. Bautista does seem like a decent guy though, I believe he has a foundation for helping Dominican kids go to college in the US.

Its all in good fun man, im not tryin to insult your opinion . And ya baltimore (outside of the fact they hit dingers) have to be the least compelling team in the playoffs and possibly the least skilled on paper.

Random thoughts:

- Bautista and donaldson are actually such good people outside of baseball, they just get emotional as fuck in game and it rubs people the wrong way.

- Think its pretty funny people actually still believe bautista takes or took steroids. Assume your just trolling me though .

- why the fuck do red sox pitchers get to pitch with pine tar slathered all over their caps no questions asked.. kimbrel was so blatantly obvious in the first two games i was pretty damn annoyed.

- the umps the last two days were so awful. Saw a ton of non called balls that seemed like obvious strikes to me from both sides and even saw a called ball in the 8th against saunders that was actually a fastball straight down the middle of the plate and no one seemed to notice or care but me. It was perplexing.

Congrats, Spencer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Yeah I have no idea if he is roiding (he could be, might not be, only he knows) but I was just deliberately trolling there.

Umpires are always awful, but it's part of the game. I would not be opposed to just using technology to determine balls/strikes.

Re Baltimore: I mostly just want to see them lose to watch huge douche bag Jason La Canfora have another meltdown/tantrum. From a baseball perspective yeah all they really do is hit HR and strike out. Meh.

They were especially terrible the last 2 days lol. Angel hernandez was behind the plate in game 2 so no surprise there, but the called ball right down the middle was an ump ive never heard of lol

Thread Information