Page 58 of 194 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast

Thread: For MLB fans

Trout deserves the past 5 MVP trophies. The other 3 he missed should be taken back and given to him

Also shout outs to people saying Trout shouldn't win because he's not valuable for a team with a losing record. Suck a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    They should just change it to the Best Player Award and give it Mike Trout ever year then. Actually they should just call it the Mike Trout Award.
    X

This is basically why Trout should be the MVP every year until he stops being the most valuable. You literally can't pay him on par for his performance. He will always be underpaid:

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/featu...r-the-g-o-a-t/

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    Also shout outs to people saying Trout shouldn't win because he's not valuable for a team with a losing record. Suck a dick.
    Speaking if sucking dick, you might want to take Trout's out of your mouth for a minutes. Just come up for air.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    This is basically why Trout should be the MVP every year until he stops being the most valuable. You literally can't pay him on par for his performance. He will always be underpaid:

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/featu...r-the-g-o-a-t/
    I'm pretty annoyed at the whole "Yankees are packing up to deal for Trout" articles I've been seeing on 538, Yardbarker, and SBNation. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd love to see him in Pinstripes, but he's never going to get traded, Eppler and Moreno are too egotistical to want to be known as "those guys" for doing it. I do want Shohei Otani (sp? lol) though. He's legit from the film I watched on him.

I'd be happier if the Yankees shed salary and entered full rebuild mode, then in the mega free agent class that will be upon soon, open up the checkbook and sign Machado and Harper. At this point, their farm system is just a dart board full of pitching prospects, even if only 2 out of the 12 or so they have now work, everyone will walk away happy

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Speaking if sucking dick, you might want to take Trout's out of your mouth for a minutes. Just come up for air.
    Nah man. Much better than David Ortiz's.

Chris sale!!! wish we coulda pulled this one off at the all star break for Papi's sake, but shit our #3 starter just won the cy young and I'm now officially ready for baseball season. Not sold on trading losing both moncada and kopech but I really hope this edition of Dave dombrowski's prospect hating works out for us..

Good trade for both teams imo.

Wondering if the Royals will start trading off some assets. If they can get a good prospect each for Cain and Wade I'd do it.

I wouldnt be too upset about moncada and kopech, red sox system is still elite and they are world series favourites. Moncada was gonna be blocked by pedroia anyways. Good trade for both teams, but think white sox coulda got more for sale. Their scouts must have been sold on kopech. Im personally never sold on pitchers until they show it in the bigs without getting the injury prone label.

Thread Information