Page 72 of 194 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast

Thread: For MLB fans

Cool article about Miguel Sano. Probably my favourite young player in the league right now. I've absolutely loved his plate approach since he came up and he's the only player I've ever watched strikeout over 30% of the time and look fantastic doing it. Chris Davis is similar, but Sano is going to be hitting 50 bombs a year on the regular in his prime and not have as many batting average concerns because of the quality of his contact. Wish I was as high on him in fantasy this year as I was last year, I didn't expect him to "breakout" so soon. Imagine if this guy figures out how to strikeout somewhere in the 25-30% range...

How do u strikeout 36% of the time and not look like u have any holes in your swing lol

Freddie Freeman is a top 3 hitter in baseball and it's not even really debatable. Other two being trout and harper

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    How do u strikeout 36% of the time and not look like u have any holes in your swing lol
    I can only assume anyone who has pure ++offspeed stuff and gets him in a 2 strike count K's him because he turns into a guess hitter and sits on something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    Freddie Freeman is a top 3 hitter in baseball and it's not even really debatable. Other two being trout and harper
    I'd put Goldie and Betts in that mix too.

Is Miguel Cabrera out of the conversation already? I know he's off to slow start, for like the first time ever, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

The Astros are REALLY good.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Ya I'd say so. He's not quite washed up, but hes not in that upper echelon imo.

[QUOTE=Hugh;41004]The Astros are REALLY

Scary thing is they have a really good and deep farm system still.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Ya I'd say so. He's not quite washed up, but hes not in that upper echelon imo.
    Maybe. Last season Miggy was .316/.393/.563. He had a .956 OPS? 38 bombs and 108 RBI. Those numbers are almost exactly his career average across the board.
    I mean you could be right. This might be the year he lost it. Happens to everyone eventually. But there's been no gradual slide for Cabrera. Last season he was definitely one of the best hitters in baseball. I'm not ready to say he still isn't just yet.

Thread Information