Page 73 of 194 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast

Thread: For MLB fans

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Maybe. Last season Miggy was .316/.393/.563. He had a .956 OPS? 38 bombs and 108 RBI. Those numbers are almost exactly his career average across the board.
    I mean you could be right. This might be the year he lost it. Happens to everyone eventually. But there's been no gradual slide for Cabrera. Last season he was definitely one of the best hitters in baseball. I'm not ready to say he still isn't just yet.
    I think he's a Top 10 hitter, but not top 3 anymore. Still says a lot considering the number of batters in baseball imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    That could very easily be true hugh. I've played through a lot injuries in my life. I understand I'm not playing anywhere near the same level of competition, but rich hill could just be a giant pussy with vagina hands. At least gryph understands where I'm coming from lol.
    You do understand that there are more important things like long term health and being available for when it counts instead of playing through pain early in the regular season and potentially putting yourself out longer, right? Literally why they made the 10 day DL, so players aren't forced to play through things in order to avoid a 30 day DL stint.

stop being retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    You do understand that there are more important things like long term health and being available for when it counts instead of playing through pain early in the regular season and potentially putting yourself out longer, right? Literally why they made the 10 day DL, so players aren't forced to play through things in order to avoid a 30 day DL stint.

stop being retarded
    This blister thing has been an issue for over a year at this point sano..

^

Lets face it, he has vagina hands. And he's a puss if he can't get a callus at this point, Lemme throw 68 out of 100 pitches for curveballs, oh got a blister, time to get shut down for a month, lemme throw 65 this time, oh my blister came back, time to get shut down another month.

Vagina hands. Simple as that. Maybe his offseason should include being a man and doing manly things instead of sitting on his ass wishing his hands were better

Lay off the fucking kale chips and yoga and go chop some wood and hang out in cigar bars where the air is so thick your skin will turn to leather.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
    ^

Lets face it, he has vagina hands. And he's a puss if he can't get a callus at this point, Lemme throw 68 out of 100 pitches for curveballs, oh got a blister, time to get shut down for a month, lemme throw 65 this time, oh my blister came back, time to get shut down another month.

Vagina hands. Simple as that. Maybe his offseason should include being a man and doing manly things instead of sitting on his ass wishing his hands were better

Lay off the fucking kale chips and yoga and go chop some wood and hang out in cigar bars where the air is so thick your skin will turn to leather.
    I think you guys are making this too big of a deal. Someone like Rich Hill, is pretty valuable by providing a few wins over the year even if he doesn't make 32 starts than making him pitch through blisters and making the team take more losses down the long run. I get that it's funny to just say vagina hands over and over, but it's also easy to criticize Rich Hill and any other athlete from an arm chair like we all do. I'm sure the guy is doing everything he can to get through the blister shit, especially if he wants to continue to be employed and enjoy his paychecks.

Dudes got a 3 year contract until he's 40 lol. I don't think he has any delusions of pitching beyond that. I'll put money on this blister being a 36 million dollar problem for the Dodgers. Not that I care about the Dodgers spending habits.

And honestly, this wasn't an argument about rich hill's value. It was more an argument as to whether or not rich hill is a little bitch and whether or not it's appropriate for me to call him one based on my fairly incomparable experience.

The Blue Jays are such a trashy organization. Pillar threw a hissy fit last night because he got quick pitched, called Motte a faggot. Then the next inning Bautista hits a solo shot in a 5-run game and of course he has to stare down the pitcher and flip his bat halfway to the Braves dugout. You're hitting .208/.330/.376. You're playing below replacement level right now. You're losing your third straight game to the basement-dwelling Braves (who have climbed into 2nd place in the East thanks to your garbage team). But yeah, totally show your ass when you stumble into a fastball.

Thread Information