Page 74 of 194 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast

Thread: For MLB fans

Hard to be a jays fan this year. I'm a big Freddy Freeman fan too so I'm not happy about that outcome. That all being said, I have no problem with Bautista staring down his homers, he needs the drama to get in the zone. Emotional guy, and the game is better when players get heated. We can't all play the game the white way.

You guys should ch3ck out the post game interview for pillar btw. He said he lost control and his behaviour was immature and uncalled for. He's a stand up guy and I'm a massive fan of pillar.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Hard to be a jays fan this year. I'm a big Freddy Freeman fan too so I'm not happy about that outcome. That all being said, I have no problem with Bautista staring down his homers, he needs the drama to get in the zone. Emotional guy, and the game is better when players get heated. We can't all play the game the white way.
    No need to flip your bat on a solo shot in a game that was out of hand.

Jays pitchers have hit 7 batters in this series. 7. Including breaking freeman's wrist. Would be the last person if I were you to call any other players bitches like Rich Hill when literally your organization can't handle themselves.

There's never a NEED to flip a bat in any game. Ever. It's a celebration. A gesture to the screaming fans. They are performers. It's entertainment.
    If a pitcher feels insulted or slighted, fuck him. He's on a stage making millions, and it's a competition. If he strikes the guy out next time, scream and fist pump like a motherfucker.
    I will never understand why people make a big deal about the tiniest celebration after a home run. A bat flip, hop, slow walk. People act like they're grabbing their dicks with one hand and flipping the pitcher off with the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    No need to flip your bat on a solo shot in a game that was out of hand.

Jays pitchers have hit 7 batters in this series. 7. Including breaking freeman's wrist. Would be the last person if I were you to call any other players bitches like Rich Hill when literally your organization can't handle themselves.
    Ya cause I'm an accurate representation of what my favourite team is putting on the field. Go home dude youre drunk.

Pitchers who don't like guys pimping home runs shouldn't hang sliders over the plate. 🐸☕

I'm with you guys there. Big fan of being entertained. I think people get caught up in the unwritten rules of baseball and fail to remember that in the old days people actually had personalities.

Shocked the jays broadcast tonight praised the braves for keeping it classy (hitting Bautista intentionally). Great game from the boys tonight at least, if anyone kept it classy it was us for not retaliating imo. I definitely see it from the braves side, I just don't see any place in the game for intentionally throwing 90+ mph at someone.

The Blue Jays hit 7 Braves batters in the first 3 games. Including Freeman who's out for at least 2 months. How the fuck is anything they do in the 4th game classy?

You literally called someone a bitch for not pitching through blisters when your entire time has been scumbags in this four game series. Pretty accurate representation.

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    The Blue Jays hit 7 Braves batters in the first 3 games. Including Freeman who's out for at least 2 months. How the fuck is anything they do in the 4th game classy?
    Instead of retaliating on a blatantly intentional play, they proceeded by accepting the "punishment" and leaving the bullshit off the field. That's class KB/sano. Throwing intentionally at someone isn't classy, especially when the umpire let's you do it twice because you missed the first one lol.

As for the blue jays hitting 7 players in the series and injuring Freeman? These things happen when you're playing against a terrible team. The blue jays are terrible this year. I've already stated that the Freeman injury is horseshit and I'm pissed about it too. But I think it's clear there is no rivalry between the braves and blue jays that would make us want to cause harm to any of you're players. You got you're (classy) revenge by intentionally throwing at Bautista and maybe Devon Travis as well so I hope we can move on and stop having tunnel vision about a bat flipping immigrant who doesn't play the game the way you want him to play.

Thread Information