Page 75 of 194 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast

Thread: For MLB fans

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    You literally called someone a bitch for not pitching through blisters when your entire time has been scumbags in this four game series. Pretty accurate representation.
    I'm pretty sure the situation is at least somewhat justifiable Sano. What the blue jays are fielding and doing for the first three games of that series was just plain trash.

I seriously don't get spencer's arguements anymore its just making excuses over and over again... man I am tired of seeing his posts on MLB thread. I put a huge negative value scoring for any pitcher that throws wild pitches and hits batters in my fantasy league and spencer doesn't like it then go home spencer where you belong. If the only way you know how to win a baseball game is to intentionally hit their best batter ie. Freeman then you should go home Spencer where you belong that play was bullshit like you.

I made the scoring like this like it or not you are just bullshit spencer

hit batsman by a pitcher -3.3 points
    wild pitch -2.2 points
    balk -1.1 points

if you don't know how to pitch in the majors and you hit batters and throw wild pitches then you should go home. Every major league baseball pitcher must be able to throw strikes inside of intentionally hitting batters I think that should be made a requirement.
    Last edited by Veilmenacex; 05-19-2017 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    stop having tunnel vision about a bat flipping immigrant who doesn't play the game the way you want him to play.
    literally one of the dumbest things you ever said.

It's not about the bat flip, it's about when he did his bat flip. Y'all were in the process of losing a third game straight to the same team. And it was a solo homer. Stop being retarded. No one even said anything about him being a immigrant.

As usual in this thread, I agree with Sano. If you flip your bat, I'm going to throw one in your ear. I hope the fans find that entertaining.

Additionally, go Rockies.

Long time no see buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    literally one of the dumbest things you ever said.

It's not about the bat flip, it's about when he did his bat flip. Y'all were in the process of losing a third game straight to the same team. And it was a solo homer. Stop being retarded. No one even said anything about him being a immigrant.
    I always just assume it's about race when it comes to a non white player celebrating and a bunch of angry white dudes being rubbed the wrong way because of some made up horseshit respect for the game.

It seems like it's a braves thing to get their panties in a bunch about the unwritten rules too. I remember a Carlos Gomez pimp shot a couple years ago that got the benches to clear in Atlanta for no reason lol. Crybabies imo.

why are we still talking about the same topic spencer is going on and on about let's move on to a different topic.

I swear if I have to read vagina hands one more time or bat flip being a professional show boat in MLB ... then well yeah someone is going to flip over get it...

Rockies are doing amazing 2nd in the MLB after Houston Astros oh man I love the Astros right now they are so exciting to watch. Keuchel, Springer, Correa, Altuve bring on the talent

Quote Originally Posted by Veilmenacex View Post
    why are we still talking about the same topic spencer is going on and on about let's move on to a different topic.

I swear if I have to read vagina hands one more time or bat flip being a professional show boat in MLB ... then well yeah someone is going to flip over get it...
    Cause it's the convo that never ends in baseball.

Is it classy or disrespectful to bitch about people celebrating a home run and intentionally throw a 90+ mph fastball at them because they're playing the game in a way that offends or immasculates you?

Is it classy or disrespectful to completely ignore everyone who insists that you behave a certain way and prescribe to the baseball etiquette, by waving the middle finger at them and playing the game how you want?

Some people on both sides of the argument, I sit more on the ladder and sano sits on the former.

Sup Spencer.

Thread Information