Thread: For MLB fans

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    I sit more on the ladder
    never change Spencer

you're my favorite Capuchin ever

Lmfao youre a sick fuck Mav

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    Sup Spencer.
    Nm man, enjoying watching the Rockies and dbacks this year. Was very very over the giants.

Me too. Way too early to count out SF, though. They've been coming on lately.

Love the lineup, BP is much improved. Senzataela and Freeland look good. Anderson and Chatwood can be better than they have been. Gray should be back soon. Might make a trade for a SP if they keep winning. Dahl and Story will be healthy soon as well. Rockies have a shit load of depth this year.

Love the lineup, BP is much improved. Senzataela and Freeland look good. Anderson and Chatwood can be better than they have been. Gray should be back soon. Might make a trade for a SP if they keep winning. Dahl and Story will be healthy soon as well. Rockies have a shit load of depth this year.
    Story was a monster beginning of last season man.

As usual in this thread, I agree with Sano. If you flip your bat, I'm going to throw one in your ear.
    Then you are a bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Sick dude.

I wouldn't say so

I think you should flip your bat and then be prepared to get beaned, makes the sport more fun

I think the bench clearing shit is dumb though

Ya Anderson seems like an adjustment away from being a frontline starter to me and Freeland/Marquez are too early to tell. Chatwood to me has solidified himself as a solid #5 and I think Gray is a future stud if he can stay healthy. Hoffman is on the cusp of the bigs as well and I've followed him closely since he was drafted. Like I said last year, the Rockies are getting really damn close. It'd weird talking about that rotation as a positive lol. It's more a neutral right now realistically but that's a massive improvement over what u guys had the last 10 or so years.

Typically hard-throwing pitchers fare better at Coors Field than pitchers who rely more on secondary pitches, which is why I'm excited about Gray, Senzataela, Marquez. When Jimenez started in the Allstar game (I forget what year) he threw gas.

Thread Information