Page 78 of 194 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast

Thread: For MLB fans

So I asked him if he thought rich hill was a bitch.

"Rub some poly sporin on that thing and get back out there" is his direct quote. Then he said, "in all honesty, I understand where he's coming from, but if it's been a whole year he's probably a bit of a bitch"

oh man you're so right now. i take back everything i said. great validation bro.

Heh, you're big argument against mine was that I couldn't possibly understand because I didn't play at a high enough level. This guy pitched in California and was an all American and he thinks the dudes a bitch

I just thought it was cool to get a semi professionals opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Heh, you're big argument against mine was that I couldn't possibly understand because I didn't play at a high enough level. This guy pitched in California and was an all American and he thinks the dudes a bitch

I just thought it was cool to get a semi professionals opinion
    dude got scouted and doesn't play for anyone. semi-pro is hardly applicable here. also your*

That also wasn't what I said at all. Maybe you just suck at reading comprehension.

Your right sano. Me stupid. /end convo

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    You paying attention to the legit Justin smoak breakout hugh?? Rofl
    A little. I'm shocked. I mean he wouldn't be the first guy to finally put it together at 30, but I'm still shocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Ya me too, I really don't understand how you can go from having the longest swing in the mlb to what he's doing this year. He was literally one of my least favourite players of all time because of how many chances he's gotten even though he's sucked. Still don't like him tbh but at least he's playing well for my jays.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    Man, sorry about your M's, Hugh. That game was brutal last night. The M's were in such a shitty situation. The game probably should have been delayed because of the rain but even if they had delayed it they would have been in trouble because the bullpen is so overworked.
    The Ms are completely fucked. 4 of their 5 starters have been on the DL for a month and that's not including Smyly, who hasn't thrown a pitch all year. The entire rotation is minor leaguers. It's a joke. Oh well. Nats are a sick team. I wasn't expecting to take any of those games with this pitching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

There has never been a more undeservedly self-absorbed asshat than Hunter Strickland. The two things that speak loudest from the brawl are Posey not stopping Harper from charging and Strickland not letting his teammates take him off the field. He put himself before his team there.

I hope no one on our team retaliates. Really feel like the one almost clean punch Harper got in was payment enough.

Thread Information