Page 84 of 194 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast

Thread: For MLB fans

Gary Sanchez has been on fire this month too.

Nl West and al East.

The Yankees are straight up messing people up this year. It's crazy. Who woulda guessed judge would figure it all out so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    The Yankees are straight up messing people up this year. It's crazy. Who woulda guessed judge would figure it all out so quickly.
    Dream scenario dude. Nobody assumed Holliday was gonna become All-Star caliber again, Hicks has finally become what I thought he was when we got him, Sevy and Pineda are actually throwing changeups now, CC is pitching like 34 Year old Pettitte. If Tanaka can figure out his splitter and stop throwing fastballs, man this team might actually make a deep run. I still think they are a frontline starter and a 3B away from being a serious threat. But, at the same time, even if they don't get something this trade deadline, they have so much down in that farm system now that they can fix problems in house. Hopefully they give Chance Adams a ... chance soon. Dude is a fucking monster down in AAA right now. 8-2 with a sub 1.5 ERA if I'm not mistaken.

Judge is the MVP right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Judge is the MVP right now.
    Could join Ichiro and Fred Lynn to be the only MVP and Rookie of the year in the same season if he keeps it up. Unless Trout comes back at the Allstar and initiates God Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
    Dream scenario dude. Nobody assumed Holliday was gonna become All-Star caliber again, Hicks has finally become what I thought he was when we got him, Sevy and Pineda are actually throwing changeups now, CC is pitching like 34 Year old Pettitte. If Tanaka can figure out his splitter and stop throwing fastballs, man this team might actually make a deep run. I still think they are a frontline starter and a 3B away from being a serious threat. But, at the same time, even if they don't get something this trade deadline, they have so much down in that farm system now that they can fix problems in house. Hopefully they give Chance Adams a ... chance soon. Dude is a fucking monster down in AAA right now. 8-2 with a sub 1.5 ERA if I'm not mistaken.
    Ya I really like hicks too. The 2 Aaron breakouts are awesome. Holliday I think was pretty easy to predict, just a matter of health. He's always gonna be a great hitter and the short porch helps. The pitching depth the Yankees have in the minors is pretty insane. You've got like 50 Jordan Montgomery's down there lol.

I think the Yankees are contenders as is honestly, just hard to be confident in a title run with that staff. Severino and Pineda are clearly 1 and 2 but I don't have too much confidence in either. Tanaka really has to be the guy or they should go get someone else imo. Headley will be fine at 3b till Machado comes next year rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
    Could join Ichiro and Fred Lynn to be the only MVP and Rookie of the year in the same season if he keeps it up. Unless Trout comes back at the Allstar and initiates God Mode.
    Trout is always in God Mode. He might be the best player ever really. I still say Judge is the clear MVP if the season ended today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

I would too. Fml. Lol

Thread Information