Page 93 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: For MLB fans

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    I disagree honestly, I think the Yankees are gonna go all in on next year's free agency and not have the money to get in on Harper. It's still a damn good team regardless. I can see the cubs going in on harper. Regardless, id also be surprised if Harper resigns with the nats.
    You mean this year FA (Darvish class)? or 2018? Cause 2018 is a super class with Machado and that whole crew.

How much less does Manchado get now he has had a pretty meh year? I remember he was going to be basically Harper's contract minus a little, but still retarded high. Is that off the table now, or does baseball not give a fuck about down years?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    How much less does Manchado get now he has had a pretty meh year? I remember he was going to be basically Harper's contract minus a little, but still retarded high. Is that off the table now, or does baseball not give a fuck about down years?
    one down year isn't gonna take away from a sub 27, gold glove allstar / mvp caliber 3B. Much less a high touted prospect with post season experience. He'll probably be 250-350 depending on length of contract.

I think Machado will get 300 at least pending another down season. And I'm talking this next free agent class gryph. They're gonna jump the gun in Yankee fashion and sign everyone available lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    I think Machado will get 300 at least pending another down season. And I'm talking this next free agent class gryph. They're gonna jump the gun in Yankee fashion and sign everyone available lol
    CC is off the books, ad Pineda is dealing with TJ. We really only have 3 starters, So if they ca't get a cost cotrol pitcher with years attached, I'd say Darvish and Otani

I still can't believe the Rockies are finally good. They finally have an average pitching staff, as opposed to the absolute worst in baseball, and that's all they've ever needed.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

They just need to replace CarGo

Which is weird since he's only 31.
    He was really good last year. Hit .300 with 100 RBI. No injuries. All-star. Is he really done?
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

He's been on the downswing the last couple years. Its been kinda sad to watch. But they have like 500 outfielders that need playing time including a few guys in the minors. I would move on asap from cargo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
    CC is off the books, ad Pineda is dealing with TJ. We really only have 3 starters, So if they ca't get a cost cotrol pitcher with years attached, I'd say Darvish and Otani
    Ya almost every bad contract will be off the books soon, I wouldn't blow it on next year's free agency though. Let the young yanks have a development year next year, you have like 80 arms in the minors who have a 2018 eta. If otani is available that's the only free agent I'd go for if I were a Yankee gm next year.

Thread Information