Thread: Change Theme

Default Change Theme

If you scroll to the bottom of the page you will see two drop down menus, one is English, to the left is forum theme. You can switch from the white default to Tactics Arena which is similar to the forum theme and is dark.

This is live again.

Phone app back to Dark-Default No text shadows! (!ya!) Still some color changes required for member and VM page. Should have done shortly.. Looking into rep addon for mobile.
    Clean is same as TAO template without multiple colors for peoples names. Sorry KAP no Hello Kitty Vomit template has been added.

Quote Originally Posted by DivineLeft View Post
    Clean is same as TAO template without multiple colors for peoples names.
    You are a scholar and a gentleman.

Posted this in the big threD before reading this. The black mobile still has shadow on the text... For me atleast.

Edit; nvm i had to erase my history and all and it got fixed

My phone is dead so I can't see what you are talking about but let me look in mobile templates and see if something is obvious. Mel has set the templates and tweaked them so it might be something he is working on (like on computer profiles the tabs like Visitor Messages wall tab and those are green.

Where should I look?

Edit2: I see your edit now.

Quote Originally Posted by Baseballboy View Post
    Edit; nvm i had to erase my history and all and it got fixed
    I had to refresh my phone too.. But thats the second time you mentioned having to delete "cache" I assume. What phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My phone is dead so I can't see what you are talking about but let me look in mobile templates and see if something is obvious. Mel has set the templates and tweaked them so it might be something he is working on (like on computer profiles the tabs like Visitor Messages wall tab and those are green.

Where should I look?

Edit2: I see your edit now.
    Yeah for mobile.. that section is.. well to be honest SHIT... None of the css is editable from there. Have to ftp in and overwrite it.. Its like someone said "hey let's design something for mobile!" and then everyone agreed and went for lunch at Applebees' and then died in a horrible 20 car pile up and no one thought about working on it again.

We have the same phone.. using safari or chrome? (other something else)

Safari. But all seems fix now.

Default Change

Wow, I have never seen the new theme and I really like it. Thank you Mooncow.

Thread Information