Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football TAO '16

Ross knows he's my boy, hopefully still does after reading what I wrote.

I tried not to give him shit when he was on top of stuff. This time just trying to make sure he is and if not that someone is.

Also were some scoring changes we were trying to make happen? Like kicks or whatever,i forget

Yeah he seemed fine when i talked to him just really busy.

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
    Ross knows he's my boy, hopefully still does after reading what I wrote.

I tried not to give him shit when he was on top of stuff. This time just trying to make sure he is and if not that someone is.

Also were some scoring changes we were trying to make happen? Like kicks or whatever,i forget
    Fixing the fumbles iirc. I think the problem was the sack dropped ball thing where they recover it, it would still take like 6 points or something ridiculous from the QB.

yeah lemme know whatever changes are supposed to happen and i'll ask rawcebawce

Banner by Madamos

I think currently it's Fumble = -1. Lost fumble = -2 more. So -3 total for a lost fumble which is too much. change it to -1 & -1 or just drop the -1 for a fumble all together and only deduct for a lost one.

Also we have missed PAT = -1 which with the NFL moving PATs back 20 yards seems unnecessary

I agree with both points above

EDIT: i guess i would ask, do they give you a point back if the team recovers the fumble? If so, should take that away also and just make it a flat 1 point loss for a fumble
    Last edited by The Butcher; 07-27-2016 at 11:03 AM.

Banner by Madamos

Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    I think currently it's Fumble = -1. Lost fumble = -2 more. So -3 total for a lost fumble which is too much. change it to -1 & -1 or just drop the -1 for a fumble all together and only deduct for a lost one.

Also we have missed PAT = -1 which with the NFL moving PATs back 20 yards seems unnecessary
    I remember that, I thought Ross changed that during the season last year, guess I was mistaken.

Yeah, the problem with that is it subtracts from a 30 yard missed XPAT, but if you miss a 30yd FG nothing happens.

I agree with all the above. Remove XP miss penalty and rectify fumbles. Either way Lex mentioned is good by me

Yeah fumbles are too penalizing currently. I'd be okay with -1 for a fumble and -1 for a fumble lost instead of just -2 for a fumble lost even though that is the typical standard. That way there is still a penalty for fumbling the ball but I feel like this is up for debate. It just really should not be -3 total on a lost fumble though.

My vote is it's either -1 for a lost fumble no matter what or -1 for a fumble and -1 for losing it only if you allow +1 for a fumble recovery

Banner by Madamos

Thread Information