Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Fight Club

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3AO9gU9DSRI

I was watching some random MMA matches the other day and came across this one. Possibly the greatest comeback Iíve ever seen. If you havenít seen it you gotta watch it.

goddamn, I don't know how he survived let alone pulled off that dominant win.

must have been super frustrating for the other guy that he wouldn't just die.

at the beginning my reaction was:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Dogs donít wear hats.

If the fight was anywhere else it would have been stopped lol

Ref: if he dies... he dies. /shrug

Bet on UFC on draftkings just because I miss sports, and I have literal 0 knowledge of UFC. The only two I know are George St. Pierre and Rhonda Roussey. Anyways I made my lineup and 4 of the first 5 of my fights win. Was in good position to make probably $50 to $70 off a $25 buy in. Then Nunes v. Spencer happened. I picked Spencer and its currently 120 significant strikes and 6 takedowns to 36 significant strikes and 0 take downs.

I might not money now, because apparently Nunes is a superstar and like 40% rostered lol. I ----think--- I should be good to go @$40 so $15 made, but I was doing pretty hot before this fight lol.

edit: Nunes is 59% owned, I might get fucked

edit2: woo it's over I won $40 (minus the $25 buy in)

Well you won money so nice work. If you ever want any advice on a match or card I’ll try to help. I’m not an expert but I’m a big fan and I follow it close.
    And yeah, Amanda Nunes is the greatest female fighter in MMA history. Don’t bet on her to lose for a long time.
    I’m shocked Spencer went the distance. I wouldn’t have even bet on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    I don't really like cartoons.

Well you won money so nice work. If you ever want any advice on a match or card I’ll try to help. I’m not an expert but I do love it and I follow it pretty close.
    And yeah, Amanda Nunes is the greatest female fighter in MMA history. Don’t bet on her to lose for a long time.
    I’m shocked Spencer went the distance. I wouldn’t have even bet on that.

I went Spencer, Garbrant, O'Malley, Pitolo, Menifield, Burns.

If I had benched Menifield for a cheaper option I probably could have upgraded Spencer to Nunes, but I dunno who that would have been cost wise. If I remember right Menifield was pretty expensive like the $9000 range, and then he lost. I think Spencer was like 6800 - 7200 and Nunes was like mid9000 range maybe?

I doubt I'll bet it frequently, it's probably like Golf and the NBA for me where I'll be bored and miss sports and place a rando bet with essentially 0 knowledge.

Oh I've obviously heard of Connor McGregor too and whoever Chandler Jones' brother is, but I kinda assume the guys I've heard of are basically the LeBrons of UFC and are mostly irrelevant to a draftkings lineup because they'd be widely owned and dictate the entire budget of your lineup.
    Last edited by Hulky; 06-07-2020 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    Bet on UFC on draftkings just because I miss sports, and I have literal 0 knowledge of UFC. The only two I know are George St. Pierre and Rhonda Roussey. Anyways I made my lineup and 4 of the first 5 of my fights win. Was in good position to make probably $50 to $70 off a $25 buy in. Then Nunes v. Spencer happened. I picked Spencer and its currently 120 significant strikes and 6 takedowns to 36 significant strikes and 0 take downs.

I might not money now, because apparently Nunes is a superstar and like 40% rostered lol. I ----think--- I should be good to go @$40 so $15 made, but I was doing pretty hot before this fight lol.

edit: Nunes is 59% owned, I might get fucked

edit2: woo it's over I won $40 (minus the $25 buy in)

you bet against Amanda Nunes? You better hope she doesn't find out...
    Dogs donít wear hats.

McGregor retired again

https://sports.yahoo.com/conor-mcgre...125453505.html

It's like he needs the fans to demand him for him to actually care about fighting.
    I watched his debut fight again the other day, ESPN or UFC uploaded it. He was so humble walking out. He won so cleanly and easily. Why you have to become this way, McGregor?!
    Dogs donít wear hats.

Money and fame are a hell of a drug

Tomorrow's fight card is pretty awesome. Gonna be a good night.

https://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-251
    Dogs donít wear hats.

Thread Information