Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Fight Club

Do you still do that stuff, Butch? I was doing BJJ for a little while with my brother back when it started getting really popular, but I didn’t stick with it. I like it but I just got too busy. That was probably 12 years ago or more. Holy shit I’m old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Not in a while but I would love to

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

I'm always on the East Coast. I live in Boston, haha.

I have a place to roll. I've been teaching and training at the same school for like 25 years. If you ever come out here you can crash with me and I can take you to come bang around with a really good group of dudes. There's also an awesome place we could go after, it's a gaming bar where you pay at the door and it's just a bunch of old school arcade games and you just drink and game all night.

closer to DE then I guess, i won't be in MA any time soon

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    I'm always on the East Coast. I live in Boston, haha.

I have a place to roll. I've been teaching and training at the same school for like 25 years. If you ever come out here you can crash with me and I can take you to come bang around with a really good group of dudes. There's also an awesome place we could go after, it's a gaming bar where you pay at the door and it's just a bunch of old school arcade games and you just drink and game all night.
    I love barcades. There’s a really cool one close to me and if I was still single I’d probably live there...which would not increase my chances of ever becoming not single I’m certain.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

They have one of my favorite old school arcade games at the one in Boston. The old Simpsons arcade game. It's impossibly hard but so much fun.

Conor McGregor just fucked up Cowboy Ceronne in 40 seconds. I know Cowboy is a little past it but he’s still a tough fight for most everyone. Conor fucking destroyed him. He’s back.
    Last edited by Hugh; 01-19-2020 at 11:34 AM.

I banged around with Joe Lauzon tonight. It was fun. I've known him and Danny for a long time. He's easy to grapple because you can just grab his big stupid ears.

Been watching UFC since it started. Literally got the first PPV. I’ve seen every single one, live or later.
    Zhang Weili vs Joanna Jedrzejczyk tonight was the best UFC fight I’ve ever seen. I’m posting from my phone but if you want to Google Joanna’s face right now you’ll understand.

Watching UFC fight night and there aren’t any fans. It’s so weird. They’re just fighting with the lights off in an empty facility. Lol. Which doesn’t matter at all watching it on tv or probably even to most fighters, but it’s weird to see.

Thread Information