Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Fight Club

Francis Ngannou is the scariest fighter I've seen since Tyson.

I know no one views this thread. But

Vasyl Lomachenko is FUCKING. INSANE.

My friend Timmy's Mom from 4th grade soccer practice got her ass kicked...

I was googling some random shit and came across the dangers of unsanctioned fights and this came up. WHO THE FUCK put this shit show together?

PS. the girl who beat her ass, this was her first "pro fight" but had already won 5 of 5 amateur and now is currently the Bellator flyweight champion of the WORLD.

sorry misses timmy

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Mystery)

I'm learning Krav Maga, really into MMA after I started learning how to fight. Before that, it was meh.

Michael Bisping should wear an eye patch or tinted glasses or something, especially since he’s in the media. I mean it’s not hurting his career but his dead eye/ detached retina thing is impossible not to stare at and looks really fucked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

I’m glad Till got the decision over Wonderboy. He deserved it, and Wonderboy has been disappointing lately.
    Still I’m not sure he actually beat Wonderboy. Till was certainly the aggressor but Wonderboy landed more shots for sure. Probably came down to the big knockdown Till got in the last round.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    I’m glad Till got the decision over Wonderboy. He deserved it, and Wonderboy has been disappointing lately.
    Still I’m not sure he actually beat Wonderboy. Till was certainly the aggressor but Wonderboy landed more shots for sure. Probably came down to the big knockdown Till got in the last round.

Do you mostly watch MMA or both MMA and boxing? JC. Especially if you watch any Lomachenko, who I, like many, am a big fanboy of.

Didn't catch the Till fight.

I can't wait for Cormier/Miocic. Feel like there's not a ton of hype for a fight that fans should be going gaga for.

I mostly watch MMA but I know boxing is making a comeback. I used to watch boxing when I was younger but fell out of it when MMA started making its way and I just never went back to watching except for the occasional super fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    I mostly watch MMA but I know boxing is making a comeback. I used to watch boxing when I was younger but fell out of it when MMA started making its way and I just never went back to watching except for the occasional super fight.

Yeah I’m a big fan of that comeback. Think there’s a ton of guys coming up right now that are super interesting. My favorite as stated is the obvious one (ESPN pound-for-pound #1) Vasyl Lomachenko. Footwork and movement is framing nuts.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cnHOW82Lzrg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UFcYLolDZIo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2M5sbbiDGBA

Three most recent fights. First two are full fights, most recent bid a highlight. Love that Linares knocked him down finally

Curtis Blaydes fucking destroyed Allistair Overeem. Reem is just a punching bag now.

Thread Information