Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Fight Club

Also, it absolutely does not matter if McGregor made it 10 rounds. Mayweather hadn't found in 2 years and is 40 fucking years old and hadn't KO'd anyone since 2011. McGregor fans are so obnoxious.

Not even a Mayweather fan, just enjoy boxing. I thought the Jack/Clevery fight was way better than the Mayweather/McGregor fight.

I am just here for the salt.

Not salty that Mayweaher won, just salty that he hasn't fought anyone who could actually beat him since I graduated high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    Not salty that Mayweaher won, just salty that he hasn't fought anyone who could actually beat him since I graduated high school.
    Technically, nobody could beat him. 50 fights and you wanna be upset that he didn't fight someone who people 'thought' could take him down? In five different weight classes? Idk man. You want him to fight the champ at 40?

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    Technically, nobody could beat him. 50 fights and you wanna be upset that he didn't fight someone who people 'thought' could take him down? In five different weight classes? Idk man. You want him to fight the champ at 40?
    Sano, basically his post was. Salt salt salt salt salt salt

I will say, McGregor made me a fan last night

he knew he was going to lose the whole time and he knew what his win condition had to be and he played to it

I found it very entertaining and not surprising in any degree.

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Good Fight Night tonight. Gregor Gillespie is really starting to make a name. He's like Frankie Edgar only bigger and with more power.
    And Platinum Mike Perry is like the bad guy in Farcry 3. A freak and a badass.
    Last edited by Hugh; 09-17-2017 at 12:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

was awesome to see a real boxing match last night

GGG and Canelo are the real deal and they're both fucking good

Thread Information