Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Fight Club

Eddie Alvarez is NO JOKE AT ALL in that weight class... This fight scares me almost as much as if it was an Aldo rematch. I don't want these wins to go to Connor's head and get sloppy.

if you thought the Diaz/McGregor fights were good wait until you see this fucking slobberknocker.

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Wizzy

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    Eddie Alvarez is NO JOKE AT ALL in that weight class... This fight scares me almost as much as if it was an Aldo rematch. I don't want these wins to go to Connor's head and get sloppy.

if you thought the Diaz/McGregor fights were good wait until you see this fucking slobberknocker.

apparently Jose is asking for his release for not getting a rematch with McGregor but I haven't heard anything about this fight until this post. Is McGregor going up in weightclass again? fml

yeah sorry I should have put the rest of the info there, i forgot this topic is dead on the new forum.

Yes, it's McGregor vs Alvarez at 155, for Alvarez belt. UFC is not forcing McGregor to vacate his 145, like they said they would. They didnt' even put Aldo on the card.

Aldo is a fucking crybaby, but I have to admit, he's right. I'd be pissed if I was him too. He's only lost 2 fights in his career, and only 1 in the UFC (to mcgregor). He came back and DESTROYED the interm champ, Frankie Edgar, and was told he'd get a McGregor rematch next. Since then, McGregor has fought TWO fights AT DIFFERENT WEIGHT CLASSES. this one for a title.

So yeah, I don't blame Aldo, but, he's still a little bitch. Always has been always will be. And I did not like the way he fought Edgar, he didn't press the fight one time. He was 100% counter and Edgar never smartened up.

Banner by Madamos

Wizzy

McGregor wasn't nearly as dominant in Welterweight as he is in Featherweight, albeit he fought the same guy twice.... i think he might regret this one

I don't have any comment on Aldo. Was never invested in him, haven't been following UFC/MMA long enough to care. But I will say that if you're gonna quit because your "pride" is too strong, then UFC is probably not the place for you.

I know a lot about Aldo because i was a beck Wreckage fan. Aldo, Cruz and Faber all came from there.

I would not be surprised in any way if either fighter won the McGregor/Alvarez fight. i predict mcgregor being tired, again, except it won't be a lazy ass diaz brother across from him. Alvarez is gonna try to take his head off.

But I'm Team McGregor.

Banner by Madamos

Wizzy

I'm behind McGregor 100%, fanboy style.

I just think he thinks he's a God at this point, but I probably would too.

Team Notorious.
    I think Connor has too much speed for Alvarez. Way too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Rousey is back.

12/30, Rousey vs Nunes.

I am PUMPED. Nunes is the 2nd most impressive female fighter Ive seen, behind Rousey.

Get yo popcorn rdy.

Banner by Madamos

Wizzy

McGregor is going to be remembered forever

Conor beat Alvarez so easily. Had him timed right away, knocked him down at will. He walked through anything Alvarez managed to throw and put him on his ass 4 times before they called it. It was man against boy.
    Nobody has been able to take those punches except Diaz. His power is crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Thread Information