Page 33 of 109 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football

Let's talk about this latest AP poll. First of all, how does Louisville jump us after we beat a top 10 team by 60 points and they beat fucking Boston College? lol

Auburn almost loses to Vandy and moves up in the rankings. TAMU loses to a Miss St team with a losing record and only drops 3 spots. LSU scores ZERO points and only drops 4 spots... their third loss. Yup no SEC bias there.
    Last edited by Mantis; 11-06-2016 at 05:33 PM.

Nah FSU is still ranked with 3 loses

Not like it matters though, there are zero fucks given about anyone not in the top 6

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Let's talk about this latest AP poll. First of all, how does Louisville jump us after we beat a top 10 team by 60 points and they beat fucking Boston College? lol

Auburn almost loses to Vandy and moves up in the rankings. TAMU loses to a Miss St team with a losing record and only drops 3 spots. LSU scores ZERO points and only drops 4 spots... their third loss. Yup no SEC bias there.
    Louisville was #5 in last week's AP poll, too. The top 6 didn't change in the AP poll. I think you're confusing them with the CFP rankings.

I think in the grand scheme of things, Louisville should be one spot ahead anyways.

Their 1 loss is to #3 Clemson, OSU's is to #12 PSU

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    Louisville was #5 in last week's AP poll, too. The top 6 didn't change in the AP poll. I think you're confusing them with the CFP rankings.
    I guess I must have been. I'm surprised they were ahead of us to begin with seeing as how their only win against a decent team was against FSU, they won on basically a last second touchdown throw against freaking Virginia, and we have wins against three top 10 teams. The only argument you could possibly make is that their loss was better than ours, but PSU won based on what was a completely epic collapse on special teams after we were up 14 in the 4th quarter.

None of it really matters in the grand scheme of things though because if we win out (which is going to be really tough as admittedly I think Michigan is scary as fuck this year) then we are in.

I feel like they always defer to 'quality' of losses over wins over 'quality' teams
    Last edited by Maverik; 11-07-2016 at 07:13 PM.

Lol Auburn. Not really that surprising. They haven't looked too impressive all year really, especially for an alleged top 10 team.

Clemsoning! haha

They should have Clemson'd against NC State too. If they still make the playoff that would be kind of sad.

That awkward moment when you want to laugh at all these ranked teams losing but you're struggling against iowa...

good start to this 2nd half

The even more awkward moment where you have to rely on fucking Michigan to beat Iowa to keep B1G championship hopes alive because of special team fluke loss.

Thread Information