Page 82 of 109 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football

As he should be. I don't think he was bitter enough (not now, but right after it happened). He was TOO understanding and respectful about it lol.

I don't know if I will bother watching the playoffs. I just wish they could all lose. I guess if I had to pick one it would be Georgia just because they've never been to the playoffs. I can't see myself ever actively rooting for an SEC team though, especially when they got 2 teams in a 4 team playoff in what was a pretty awful year for the SEC as a whole.

I would think you would want Oklahoma to win since they drilled Ohio State at home. Still sore about Baker?

Just admit it mantis, you're gonna root for Georgia because you love me.

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    I would think you would want Oklahoma to win since they drilled Ohio State at home. Still sore about Baker?
    Lol why would I (or anyone) ever root for an absolute tool like him?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    Just admit it mantis, you're gonna root for Georgia because you love me.
    I won't "root" for them, I just won't hate seeing them win as much as the others.

Part of me really wants SEC to go winless in bowl games though, but I don't see UCF beating Auburn.

Big 10 is killing it this bowl season, the Pac not so much...

All down to Michigan to maintain the undefeated bowl season for the B1G.

"The way the B1G has outclassed all these conferences really makes a case to put 3 SEC teams in the playoffs next year"
    -ESPN, probably
    Last edited by Mantis; 12-31-2017 at 12:49 AM.

Lol people actually giving a damn about bowl games other than the final four.

"undefeated bowl season." LOL. As if that matters.

*wipes away a tear*

Oh man you all are too much sometimes.

I must also sadly state for the record that, even tho I hate them so much, Ohio st should have been in over bama.

That Ok Vs Clemson final game will be neat.

This isn't directed at you Cheat, but I find it funny that depending on the year and which conferences do well in the bowl games, the exact same people, including analysts, coaches, Joe Shmoes, whomever it may be will either say they mean literally nothing or say that they are the final determining factor for what conferences are better than others. This year of course they will mean nothing to anyone outside of the B1G. We were the only conference that was even trying.

Or it could be the fact that,

Wait for it

No one really gives a fuck about the bowl games. Deep down everyone knows they are pointless.

I'm too tired to give a damn about this anymore.

This is from a website that listed "the top 15 worst fan bases in college football." Sadly Ohio St was came in second. The entry reads:

"Remember when I talked about how bad Michigan fans are in that “pinky up while drinking tea” way of arrogance? OK, well take the same arrogance and just swap out the subtle, upper crust mentality and just swap in some beer, a lot more face paint and an even more aggressive annoyance. Ladies and gentleman, I give you Ohio State.

Buckeye faithful have everything you need in annoying and awful college football fan base, they even travel to your town. They feel entitled even though they’ve folded in big games like a cheap suit aside from two national titles since 1968. Ohio State fans feel superior to most if not all SEC teams because they lead the nation in anti-SEC-bias.

If something good happens to the SEC, you better believe Ohio State fans will claim SEC bias."

Before you claim the other likes the SEC, several sec teams are listed.

https://saturdayblitz.com/2017/07/16...an-bases-2017/

Thread Information