Page 54 of 109 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football

I'm so fucking erect. I'm 100000% sure we have one of the best defenses in the nation

Baker shoulda won the heisman last year.

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    Two touchdown win on the road and it should have been more.
    Lol at that one throw by Barrett not being a pick....

Also

I'm not in the least bit surprised that we lost. I thought going into it that we would lose. I was roughly 75% confident in that prediction.

What I didn't expect was how bad we would look while doing it. Everyone and their mothers knew that we had two gaping problems coming into this game, our pass defense and our passing offense. Neither one of them was even slightly corrected. We hire these new offensive coaches, but then it's just still the same old shit. I'm done being a JT defender. Dude has straight up gotten consistently worse for the last 3 years now and is reaching Division III caliber player status. Now not only can he not throw the ball, but he's a pussy when he runs it. He's just so indecisive with literally everything he does.

Our secondary is a complete joke. Yeah we lost like 3 first rounders last year, but the guys that came in to replace them are all 4 and 5 star recruits. Despite the lack of experience, they shouldn't be THAT dogshit. Any decent QB will continue to tear them to shreds. I guess the only silver lining is that the QBs we faced in our first two games will be the best two QBs we face all year, but still. Completely unacceptable for a team like Ohio State.

I figured we would lose in a close game, but look competitive while doing it, and show some improvements in the passing game and in the secondary, which would give me some confidence moving forward that we could still run the table after the loss. That however is not going to be the case. There's no way we run the table unless some miraculous change occurs. Once again we're loaded with talent and just wasting it all.

BTW manon the home team has never won a game in the four games OSU has played OU. I wish this game was in Norman...

tOSU and Notre Dame losing at home within minutes of each other. Probably the best night of CFB ever.

Nebraska lost too and while they are irrelevant I will still hate them forever.

Amen.

Brian Kelly blame chart: 1. The players, as always 2. Fans who sold their tickets 3. DeShone Kizer, for leaving early

Baker has annexed this mofuggin stadium. Now property of Oklahoma.

OU just returning the favor from what OSU did last year...

Baker Mayfield looks like he did a few lines of cocaine before the game, though.

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    OU just returning the favor from what OSU did last year...

Baker Mayfield looks like he did a few lines of cocaine before the game, though.
    Prob does.

Thread Information