Page 56 of 109 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football

Mayfield IS a douche bag. You could probably ask fucking Okahoma fans that and they would agree haha. Watching the video of him trying to run from the cops and getting tackled was one of the greatest things I've ever seen. If only our D line could have planted him on his ass as easily as they did. Seeing him act even more like a douchebag today just further solidifies how much of a cunt he is.

As for talking about the Big 12, that is not me calling out your teams during a loss. Nobody on this forum that I know of is a Texas fan and that's who I was mainly calling out. You think I'm gonna come on here and troll you when Kansas loses? When georgia loses?

Half of the posts in this thread are people talking shit about Ohio State. (obviously an exaggeration, but still it's literally every fucking loss/close game). I don't cheer against any of your teams unless they are playing Ohio State. Meanwhile, everyone in here gets a raging erection any time Ohio State struggles and makes sure to post about it as much as possible in here.
    Last edited by Mantis; 09-10-2017 at 12:25 AM.

Well it's completely pointless to talk shit about Kansas football because Kansas for all intents and purposes doesn't have a football program.

Prof is a Texas fan. I know there are several Cowboys fans on these forums so there are probably other Texas fans. I don't know. Lex is an OU fan. The point is, you take shots at other people's teams all the time so don't get pissed off when people talk about Ohio State. And for the most part, nobody has said anything bad about Ohio State. Sano's posts were in response to your calling OU/Mayfield classless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Mayfield IS a douche bag. You could probably ask fucking Okahoma fans that and they would agree haha. Watching the video of him trying to run from the cops and getting tackled was one of the greatest things I've ever seen. If only our D line could have planted him on his ass as easily as they did. Seeing him act even more like a douchebag today just further solidifies how much of a cunt he is.
    This section of just one of your posts is worse than anything anyone here has said about Ohio State. And you want to talk about class? You are completely ridiculous and need to grow up.

How is it 13 years later and mantis still doesn't have perspective?

Outscored 62-16 in last two non conference games.

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    How is it 13 years later and mantis still doesn't have perspective?
    it truly does boggle the mind

It's funny how you talk about perspective, but you same people have literally been coming at me personally for those 13 years without restraint, but if I EVER come back at someone else in any way, those same people always find a way to turn it back around to paint me as being the aggressor. You openly start shit with me non-stop when I just choose to try to ignore all of you and get along by usually refusing to engage in your bullshit. I am legitimately one of the easiest people to get along with because I've always tried to accept people regardless of their opinions, remain non-judgmental, give people the benefit of the doubt when most people wouldn't, and try my best to avoid confrontation and maintain a chill and accepting personality even when others treat me like shit. However despite all of this, you still find ways to try to portray me as this person that can only see things one way.

You're going to do the same thing with this post. You'll come back with some "You just don't get it, do you?" comment as you same few love to do. You just expect to continue to attack me and if I don't 100% bite my tongue and roll over and let you kick me while I'm down, then you'll just continue the barrage.

Pot calling the kettle black does not even begin to describe the situation.

BTW for those wondering if I am talking about you specifically or not, the people I am mainly referring to are KB, Maverik, and Sano, with manon occasionally trying to get in on the action as well. KB and Mav I don't give a shit about because they've been this way for as long as I can remember, but it's unfortunate that Sano and manon used to be cool and we used to game and whatnot, but now it seems like in a way you're just trying to fit in by jumping on the troll mantis train.

What? I'm still cool. I've always been like this with you and tOSU for literal years. I've always said you have a hard time grasping of when to tone down the tOSU hard-on. You don't understand what to say when your team loses or understand why your team loses and when you post stuff it's typically over exaggerated and never tOSU's fault for anything they do ever in the history of ever. Everytime the Bengals lose it's the refs. Every time tOSU loses there's XYZ things that happened to make them lose instead of just saying, GG OU, hope to see a tie breaker, or something along those lines.

You're just on the super far end of the spectrum of wearing blinders when being a fan of your team. Gypsy is just as big a fan of his teams as you are with yours, but at least Gypsy can rationally understand why the Chiefs have underachieved in the playoffs every year and when Kansas loses in the tournament occasionally.

I think Mantis was actually pretty realistic about the OU game.

Thread Information